Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eyeglass clip pano roof

iPhone, ipad holders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Off the shelf -amazon- visor clip. Bobino
imagejpeg

I have a different solution as shown in the photo. I researched this for a few weeks and experimented with the best placement.

They are lined BMW ballistic nylon eyeglass cases (available on Amazon). I attached them with velcro to the door side near my left hand. I first cut off the section that's designed to clip them to the visor, as the door placement IMO is much better and easier to access, especially with the cover. They're very easy to reach without taking my eyes off the road. I have two stacked over each other, one for progressive sunglasses the other clear progressives for driving at night. Added the Tesla logo to the top for some extra bling.

IMG_0294.JPG

I use clip-ons and simply "clip" them into the the top of the center speaker with no prob. They just happen to fit perfectly with their little angular "feet" that wrap around my glasses. Works like a charm.

I'd like a solution for my clip-ons as well, but I think mine are different. Mine came with my frames and have two little magnetic "pads" that attach to the frames. They work great and look great but are a pain to deal with when you take them off. If I'm walking around and need to pop them off, I end up carrying it in my hand if I don't happen to have a shirt pocket. (Too frail to risk pants pockets!).