Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory Damage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my MS 90D 4 weeks ago and reported the poor prep and the factory repair I was not told about to the service center in Cleveland OH. I have been waiting 3 weeks to get some sort of response from the service center or road crews and have gotten nothing. I have escalated via the my Tesla page and did not get any resolution. Can any of you recommend anything to help get them moving?

I picked up my MS 90D 4 weeks ago and reported the poor prep and the factory repair I was not told about to the service center in Cleveland OH. I have been waiting 3 weeks to get some sort of response from the service center or road crews and have gotten nothing. I have escalated via the my Tesla page and did not get any resolution. Can any of you recommend anything to help get them moving?

While you haven't really posted any information about specific is the issue, @JonMc -- I think this requires your attention.

Jon McNeill is the President of Global Sales & Service at Tesla Motors, Inc. He can probably knock some heads and get your issues sorted out.

My service center in Highland Park IL is the best btw. They have exceeded my expectations in every way I can think of except waiving a magic wand and fixing the slight noise issue I perceive with my all glass roof (maybe I'm just crazy). I'm sorry Cleveland isn't treating you well but I also think this is an outlier in how Tesla service handles issues, especially related to delivery. With more information I can provide you specific advice but Jon might be better positioned.

Reactions: Akikiki