Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[FAKE] Ride-share company purchases Times-Square Billboard Complaining about 1.5yr Repair Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me curious why a guy joins on fools day and hides his information...:)
If you are interested in a member's post history, it’s available even if they hide their profile. Click the member name and in the dialog that comes up, select the post count and you will get a list of all of that member’s posts.

095C6B40-490C-49A9-BBF5-1518F12B5057.jpeg

I was a member before I was an owner. I think it's a shame we discourage outside opinion. Don't you?

Please.. don’t be dense. How much sense does it make for a vegan to opine on cured vs uncured bacon?

No one discourages outside opinions nor looks down on non members.

To tell it how it really is, an outside opinion isn’t frankly worth very much.

One can only make so many excuses before they are completely written off.

Warranty repairs on the glass roof is probably 105 on a list of top 100 things Model 3 owners fret about.

If I had no experience, my presentation would be asking “how things are” versus telling “how things are”. That’s how it works when you seek to find your place in a community of enthusiasts.

@ohmman is very fair and helpful to members. Even the slightest bit of insinuation that he is not I would jump on.

• Disagree
Reactions: cwerdna and aaron0k
Status
Not open for further replies.