Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read the thread and concluded that (please correct me if I am wrong):
1) I need to get in touch with a good OA in the bay area if I want to get any sort of discount on a Model S I want to buy
2) if probably makes more sense to test drive with the above OA?
Can somebody recommend me a person?
So how much was the selling price on that 75D?

Hi all, we want to get a tesla (model X or S). Preferably former. How can I find a good OA in NYC area and how can I get a new / close to new 75d or better for under 600/month? Will these cars qualify for the 7500 federal rebate and/or any state incentives?

Hi all, I'm looking to lease a model s soon. Does anyone have a responsive OA that can help me find a unicorn?
I'm not picky on colors and im not in any rush.

I have an OA in North NJ that is awesome.
if he isnt helpful, i can connect you with the store manager.

This is the Tesla store at Paramus NJ.

If you have any questions i can answer, dont hesitate to reach out. I am in NJ and work in the city, so im fairly close by.

Hi all, we want to get a tesla (model X or S). Preferably former. How can I find a good OA in NYC area and how can I get a new / close to new 75d or better for under 600/month? Will these cars qualify for the 7500 federal rebate and/or any state incentives?
Highly unlikely you'll get anything new or close to it for under $600 per month, unless you put down a MASSIVE down payment (like $17K). You might want to look at a vehicle that's in the $45K - $50K range...

This is assuming that you're trying to lease.

The OA I used in Costa Mesa did a fantastic job - went out of his way to help me find an "inventory" car which hadn't even been built yet (in the Q) because I was in rush to replace a totaled MS. Would highly recommend - name is Nick
His card attached here...
53188774199__894E98A5-5777-452B-9186-663ED47316CF.JPG

Any more deals coming out that have been seen besides the one above from 11/8? I’m finally in the market...

I just found out about an S100D, Blue with tan interior, EAP, SAS and Subzero that has an approximate $18K discount. It is a loaner with 6,400 miles. Nets for $87,350 after $7,500 federal tax credit. Leases for approximately $1,057/$1,088/$1,119 for 10K/12K/15K miles with $5,000 down. Happy to make an introduction to the OA who sourced it.

Any more deals coming out that have been seen besides the one above from 11/8? I’m finally in the market...

From my recent shopping, there's definitely lots of inventory / demo cars, available now, even more than what the Tesla online inventory shows. $15k discount on an inventory 100D is fairly common, with the occasional $40k discount on a P100DL which translates to low $1000's lease payment... You'll just need to find a capable/willing to help OA... I went thru several myself. Right now seems like a good time :)

• Informative
Reactions: xborg
From my recent shopping, there's definitely lots of inventory / demo cars, available now, even more than what the Tesla online inventory shows. $15k discount on an inventory 100D is fairly common, with the occasional $40k discount on a P100DL which translates to low $1000's lease payment... You'll just need to find a capable/willing to help OA... I went thru several myself. Right now seems like a good time :)

PM sent. I need a car and if I can get one in the next 24-48 hours I'm down.

Send me your contacts I need a car!

New inventory is basically non-existent right now. But I just found out about an S90D, Obsidian Black with black leather interior, EAP, SAS , PUP, 72 amp charger upgrade and Subzero that has an approximate $17K discount. It is a loaner with 8,237 miles.

Nets for $85,800 after $7,500 federal tax credit. Leases for approximately $1,027/$1,055/$1,084 for 10K/12K/15K miles with $5,000 down.

Only catch is it is in Tennessee and would need to be picked up from Tesla in Nashville. I haven't heard that before (that they won't ship it), but maybe Tesla will agree to ship if asked. Happy to make an introduction to the OA who sourced it.