Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fart Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4B18D53C-EC0C-479D-97F9-217F3D31206C.jpeg

I think they are great. My kids love it!
Only downside is I can’t have the fireplace going while driving. My wife thought that was awesome. You have to be sitting in park.
Not going to see this kind of feature in a BMW or Mercedes anytime soon

You never know; I think you will see features like games and Easter eggs in other cars even BMW/Mercedes. How many people out there--users and tech reviewers--and smartphone manufacturers came out absolutely hating things Apple was doing with its phones, latest example the "notch", only to have them show up in almost every high end android phone out there in short order? I suspect we will be seeing a lot of "Tesla clones" because first off Tesla sells and second off these guys are so late to the game and kicking all the way that they have no great original ideas in many cases, so they'll copy ideas because it will be expeditious. I think those high end cars will want to seem "hip" too and try to compete directly with Tesla for its customers that they lost some customers out to.

Just like you can bet larger, high resolution screens will be appearing on these non-Tesla cars. Recall a quote from someone to Mary Barra at GM that they HAVE to update their screens to compete with Tesla. Once you've been in a car with them and experienced what they can offer, honestly who wants to go back to some dinky, not great quality screen that could have come out of the 80s? And despite all the venom and put downs about the Model 3's sparce look and center screen, bet we'll be seeing more cars come out along those lines too. While my Model 3 is in for PPF, I've been driving my husband's MS, which I absolutely love. Do have to say having driven the 3 for a while now, when I got in to the MS I felt kind of sad that it now appeared to me to have too many things going on with the dash...still love the vertical screen however. And our MS will be unhappy to know that I feel it has suddenly aged in looks despite being less than 2 years old. Will be interesting to see what changes Tesla has for the MS when they have time to refresh it. Still do love the car and so much about it but it's interesting how the Model 3's looks have changed my perception.

Last edited:
Shame that they missed the obvious Spacex link:

Both the Fireplace and the Whoopee Cushion could/should have a "Raptor Boost" option.

Other alternatives could be:

"Less cowbell, more cow" and "Definitely not a flamethrower"

in my personal experience, the 2 always go together... ;)
Quite the opposite in my family. Much like the Mars/Venus book... boys loved and giggled over fart mode, while the girls (including my wife) are now certain about the immaturity of fart humor and the opposite sex who can’t stop laughing :rolleyes: Yet 100% of females loved the fireplace, especially the real heat it throws out! Most boys would prefer to use that solo screen to play Atari while parked :p