Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favorite Waterless Wash?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As CKanderson mentioned, using a spray wax such as the one made by Optimum is a great way to add a layer of wax on top of a sealant. Of course, it is not as durable as a traditional paste wax such as Collinite 915, but it is so much easier to apply than a paste wax. I personally love and use Meguiar's D156 spray wax, which is a professional version of their Ultimate Quick Wax. Many people say it is the same product, just in a different package. I like the D156 because it comes in a gallon size and is more cost effective.

There are many waterless washes on the market that have wax in them, such as ONR Wash and Wax or Meguiars D115. But I do find that using a separate spray wax gives the car more gloss and slick feel than just any waterless wash with wax alone.

I also love to use Meguiars D156 on my windows and rubber/plastic trim.
That's what I've been using in the Quick Wax sprayer. It's a great touch up too if the car's not too dirty. Noticed when I got the car home how sticky my microfiber towel felt on the new glass. McGuire's fixed that immediately. Already protected the plastic and rubber outside with Adams VRT treatment. This is probably my favorite of Adams products. I hit it yesterday with the QW and watched it absorb right in.
Definitely love me my carnuba waxes.
Top 2 McGuire's tech wax 2.0 and Adams buttery wax.
Definitely looking into D115 as much as I use it. Great tip.

Reactions: joebruin77