Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By the way you can hold me to that. My original order date was February 15. My original estimated delivery date was May 31-June 28th. If I dont get the vehicle by June 28th Im out. If Tesla offers FSD for 6000 now for the working software and 6000 for FSD later when its done Im in. I mean what I say and say what I mean.

By the way you can hold me to that. My original order date was February 15. My original estimated delivery date was May 31-June 28th. If I dont get the vehicle by June 28th Im out. If Tesla offers FSD for 6000 now for the working software and 6000 for FSD later when its done Im in. I mean what I say and say what I mean.
It would be interesting if they offered a payment plan like that. Not sure if I would even be interested in paying up front even like that. But it’s pretty clear they understand it’s not ready yet if they’re really only realizing half of the price they take in as revenue now on their books and holding the rest as deferred revenue to realize when it comes out of beta. I guess only we need to be all in if we want our cars on time…

Was checking the Tesla site today as I read that prices may have gone up again. They did indeed. The MYLR is listed at $62,990 now without options. Maybe that will slow people down from jumping ahead of us with the FSD upgrade ($74,990). Who knows but that’s a decent jump. The performance is $67,990 now as a comparison.

Reactions: JDEWD250
I got the text last Friday and my window extended to 3/17-3/30 about 2 days later
Scheduled to get my car today for delivery any time soon. I think once the window narrow downs to 10 day period, you should be getting a VIN text. As soon as I got the VIN yesterday, delivery time frame shrunk to 3/15 - 3/19. Inquired about home delivery and they said they will do it as an exception. (I think you normally need to be outside of 220 mi radius from the nearest DC.) Completed insurance, payment, agreement doc, etc. and I got a text saying its coming today between noon to 4pm.

OD 2/5. MYP blk/blk no fsd. no tow.
los angeles, CA

Scheduled to get my car today for delivery any time soon. I think once the window narrow downs to 10 day period, you should be getting a VIN text. As soon as I got the VIN yesterday, delivery time frame shrunk to 3/15 - 3/19. Inquired about home delivery and they said they will do it as an exception. (I think you normally need to be outside of 220 mi radius from the nearest DC.) Completed insurance, payment, agreement doc, etc. and I got a text saying its coming today between noon to 4pm.

los angeles, CA
They'll deliver if you're outside or inside a 220-mile radius?

los angeles, CA
You're giving me hope!!!