Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feeling left out with the recent software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought us "sentimental" Model S owners would be getting a 3% performance increase with the recent software update and i didn't see that.

I bought FSD but I have not heard anything about when/how the FSD computer upgrade is going to happen so I don't see traffic cones on the display. There will be additional features released in the future that depend on the FSD computer so I'd love to get the hardware upgrade sometime soon. Anyone know how the FSD computer upgrades are happening?

How am i supposed to drive my car without traffic cone visualization? :p

I feel like Christmas came early and while some people got traffic cones, I just got socks! :D

I thought us "sentimental" Model S owners would be getting a 3% performance increase with the recent software update and i didn't see that.

I bought FSD but I have not heard anything about when/how the FSD computer upgrade is going to happen so I don't see traffic cones on the display. There will be additional features released in the future that depend on the FSD computer so I'd love to get the hardware upgrade sometime soon. Anyone know how the FSD computer upgrades are happening?

How am i supposed to drive my car without traffic cone visualization? :p

I feel like Christmas came early and while some people got traffic cones, I just got socks! :D

FSD for us MCU/1 owners is coming but there is discussion that it now need MCU/2 for the visualization so I assume they are actively working in the MCU/2 retrofit.

The good news is that it’s coming but the bad news is that we don’t know when.

Reactions: viper2ko