Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final invoice for P-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just checked my Tesla account and low and behold... there is a final invoice... for my P-
No call or email from Tesla yet.. and it wasn't there earlier this afternoon ;-) - so relatively fresh

Some things to note:
  • Price: As expected - no discount for the P-... it is invoiced at £52,090 (excl. Grant) as per original order..
  • Scheduled Delivery date: 13 Aug 2019 (no consultation)
  • VIN is the same as was in Source
  • Payment terms: Paid in full 7 days before delivery (quoting invoice number)
Funnily enough... next Tuesday is filled to the brim already... hmmm, something has to move...

Tesla_Model_3_P-_Final_invoice_UK.png

I sent an email to Tesla UK delivery and part of the confirmation autoresponse included the line "If you are writing to confirm information regarding recent pricing changes, please be aware your order agreement shall be updated to reflect the latest pricing. Please check this on your Tesla Account."

This is extra confusing for me since I opted for pearl white paint so that may or may not cost £1,450

Out of interest, how do you plan to pay Tesla? Most banks has a limit on transfers

I sent an email to Tesla UK delivery and part of the confirmation autoresponse included the line "If you are writing to confirm information regarding recent pricing changes, please be aware your order agreement shall be updated to reflect the latest pricing. Please check this on your Tesla Account."

This is extra confusing for me since I opted for pearl white paint so that may or may not cost £1,450

Out of interest, how do you plan to pay Tesla? Most banks has a limit on transfers

Send over multiple days obviously doesn't help if you are collecting the car on short notice as you need to pay at least a day before for it to show on their system unless they are checking realtime nowadays which is a possibility given the short dated pickups

just checked my Tesla account and low and behold... there is a final invoice... for my P-
No call or email from Tesla yet.. and it wasn't there earlier this afternoon ;-) - so relatively fresh

Some things to note:
  • Price: As expected - no discount for the P-... it is invoiced at £52,090 (excl. Grant) as per original order..
Funnily enough... next Tuesday is filled to the brim already... hmmm, something has to move...

View attachment 437967

Very jealous, really wanted the P- but couldn't justify spending £3100 extra over the standard LR for just the 1 second acceleration increase or spend £500 and go full performance.

If your ordered the P- then you should get some sort of deduction for the white paint. I had ordered the P- black standard and was told I could change it to P- white for free so in theory that would mean no charge for your white, that said its Tesla so don't count on it. Even with the white being free the P- is still £3100 over the LR for a second quicker acceleration.

You have the option of new or old pricing so, for example, FSD has increased in price since May but white is now a free colour. Logic is you cant move onto the new prices just for the cheaper options which I think is fair. Most people are better off with the new pricing but depends on timing and options.

I asked Tesla on the phone about multiple payments and they said it was no problem. Means they don't get final payment until the day before I take delivery. Which will be interesting if they hold off registratioon until after payment.

Some things to note:

View attachment 437967

Model 3 performance should be 42,158.34 right? Looks like an error on your invoice. The 1,200 difference difference would almost cover the performance upgrade.

Model 3 performance should be 42,158.34 right? Looks like an error on your invoice. The 1,200 difference difference would almost cover the performance upgrade.
Nope, it's an off-order-page order... the only prices that have changed or that they will change will be for vehicles as available on the Order page... When we ordered them that's what they were and as they are not available for order now, you stick to what you ordered or you order something that is currently on the order page...

Some things to note:

View attachment 437967
Looked in my account and there it is final invoice, no email, no text and no phone call, the delivery date is 27th August. I wonder if this date changes once payment is made?

Looked in my account and there it is final invoice, no email, no text and no phone call, the delivery date is 27th August. I wonder if this date changes once payment is made?

Tesla confirmed my date by phone and it is on the account page as well, so perhaps invoice delivery date is provisional until like this:

upload_2019-8-5_21-18-50.png

... apologies for cross-posting!

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: -DB-