Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final invoice for P-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LRAWD here too, also got the Final Invoice today, with the rest of the page showing the old "We are drafting up your contract" text.

Price: New price from 18 Jul, although FSD price doesn't honour the advertised "All Model 3 orders placed before 10 May will save £1000 on Full Self-Driving"
Scheduled Delivery Date: 14 Aug 2019 (no consultation on this, so treating with a pinch of salt for now)
VIN: same as that which appeared in source on 16 Jul
Payment terms: Paid in full 7 days before delivery

Going to the bank tomorrow to try and sort out payment (have a £25K online transfer limit).

did you make changes to your order? I ordered the LRAWD on 1 May but changed to P- on 31 May.. and am billed the new FSD price as it is effectively not the original order...

I didn't change my order, but they did - like many others I got a new Booking Invoice on 25 Jun which had a change to the way they calculated VAT with respect to the government plugin grant or something like that, and that changed my invoice number.

P- no Final Invoice.

I do have Blackhorse HP though, may be delaying things a little as when they emailed me confirmation of finance it had the incorrect term and deposit listed. I've let them know via email so should be easy enough to correct in theory as I want to increase the deposit from what they sent me not decrease it.

I had the 7th-20th text.

Just paid my final invoice which suddenly appeared yesterday.August 14th pickup for M3 SR+. Logged in and the same...we are drafting up....and no confirmation of payment...it would be good just for a hint (text, email) that it was received. Not that much to ask or implement.
Guess they're trying their best with limited staff as cars get delivered, unlike the likes of established car companies.

Just paid my final invoice which suddenly appeared yesterday.August 14th pickup for M3 SR+. Logged in and the same...we are drafting up....and no confirmation of payment...it would be good just for a hint (text, email) that it was received. Not that much to ask or implement.
Guess they're trying their best with limited staff as cars get delivered, unlike the likes of established car companies.
Out of interest, did you use the invoice number or the RN number as the reference for the payment.

The invoice tells you to use the invoice number, but someone on the phone told me to use the RN number. More mixed messages.

I used the invoice number... that's what the invoice said ;) . ..And all they really need is a unique reference coupled to a transfer.. and I believe both your RN and Invoice numbers are unique... so shouldn't be a problem... - guess we'll see :eek:

Ten minutes ago I received an email from Tesla telling me the final invoice is on my account and asking me to use the RN number. Bit late for that I paid in two installments yesterday and today using the invoice number.

What happens if you haven’t reserved? Assuming you dont get a reservation number so would prob have to use invoice number!

I have both, but it seems odd to want the RN number instead of invoice#

Last edited:
From posts elsewhere, the date on your invoice isn't necessarily the actual collection date you'll get given. I'd ring them before you move anything...
And indeed they did change it... but I'm not complaining :D
I will still give them a call tomorrow just to confirm....

Tesla_Delivery_Aptmnt_9Aug_date.png