Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final invoice for P-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just been to the bank and made my payment now too. They said they had a few people coming in and buying Teslas this week!

I used the invoice number as reference as requested on the invoice. No offence meant to anybody, but I'm following the instructions on the invoice rather than what someone on the internet says;-)

Also dropped them an email requesting confirmation of receipt of payment. Got an automated response so far saying it could take 48 hours for them to reply.

Reactions: ACarneiro and -DB-
I've just been to the bank and made my payment now too. They said they had a few people coming in and buying Teslas this week!

I used the invoice number as reference as requested on the invoice. No offence meant to anybody, but I'm following the instructions on the invoice rather than what someone on the internet says;-)

Also dropped them an email requesting confirmation of receipt of payment. Got an automated response so far saying it could take 48 hours for them to reply.

Out of interest, do you have final invoice and a delivery date / appointment, or just paying early to make sure no problems?

I'm still tempted to pay now, but I'd quite like a delivery date or some further confirmation before I do.

Out of interest, do you have final invoice and a delivery date / appointment, or just paying early to make sure no problems?

I'm still tempted to pay now, but I'd quite like a delivery date or some further confirmation before I do.

I had the final invoice appear on my page on Monday. That had payment instructions and a delivery date (in my case 14 Aug). Personally I was waiting for those things before paying. I don't have a delivery appointment yet, but I think that comes after payment is received. From other posts here, I'm expecting the actual delivery appointment to be on a different day. Good luck!

Reactions: dst87
Also just received this Text this morning regarding Reg/Plates- seems generic - not sure if it really has anything to do with payment having been made...
payment was made on Monday, probably reflected on Tuesday and got the delivery Appointment on Tuesday... (for Friday afternoon)
Tesla Reg SMS.jpg

Reactions: davidmc
I spoke ewith Tesla and they said the date on the inovice is subject to change and I should wait until I get a specific date from the delivery team.
indeed - my invoice said 13th.. and then I got a delivery appointment for the 9th

I must say for how poorly they communicated over the last 2 months, they are making up for it now... I gat daily mails and texts reminding me of my delivery appointment etc...

Reactions: -DB- and davidmc
indeed - my invoice said 13th.. and then I got a delivery appointment for the 9th

I must say for how poorly they communicated over the last 2 months, they are making up for it now... I gat daily mails and texts reminding me of my delivery appointment etc...

Thats good to hear and makes sense. Glad to hear that they've exceeded expectations and delivery is quicker. I'll speak to them if soembody picks up the call and confirms that they have the final payment...perhaps the cars are already in the dealers?

Tried several telephone numbers and unable to contact anyone. I've had to use the complaint tool resolver to HQ by email. A bit dramatic, but I need confirmation of the final bill has been received by Tesla UK. I've been very patient so far having put down the deposit in 6th April 2016, but now I've paid in full and funds have cleared. Anybody else in the same situation?