Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final invoice for P-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well bugger it. I made the payment. We'll see if that moves things along (I doubt it).

Sending almost £50k via my mobile banking app is pretty friggin' terrifying though. Hubby and I checked those details about 100 times before confirming!

09/08 at 15:00, just as the text message and email said.
I’m shocked that, for once, I’m not getting inconsistent or contradicting information!
nice one, although i'm jealous!

I'm Birmingham pickup too

I'm wondering if they are letting the P- & P+ out the door first then do the SR+ after. You don't want a P+/- driving up the rear end of a SR+

I’m surprised your bank allows such high amounts to be transferred over mobile app.
I actually went into my branch :)

Modern banks don't have branches. :p

I suspect my bank is the same as @dst87 (Monzo) so phone app is the only option.

Ding, Ding, Ding! There's no prize @Jellus, sorry.

Monzo let me increase the limit for Faster Payment by using the in-app chat. Limit raised for the day, all I had to do was take a selfie holding photo ID and the whole thing was done from the comfort of my own home. Monzo service is really great - always quick to reply to messages in the app.

Reactions: pmg102
Well bugger it. I made the payment. We'll see if that moves things along (I doubt it).

Sending almost £50k via my mobile banking app is pretty friggin' terrifying though. Hubby and I checked those details about 100 times before confirming!

Must admit that was brave! Let us all know how long it takes for them to acknowledge the transaction and update. Its been well over 24 hours and no response. My delivery centre (Heathrow) is not taking calls nor are the people in the shopping centre stores. I made my transfer through online banking and checked multiple times that I had the sort code and account number correct.

Reactions: Rooster6655
Must admit that was brave! Let us all know how long it takes for them to acknowledge the transaction and update. Its been well over 24 hours and no response. My delivery centre (Heathrow) is not taking calls nor are the people in the shopping centre stores. I made my transfer through online banking and checked multiple times that I had the sort code and account number correct.

If you are sure you used the right details then I wouldn't worry about them receiving it if your bank has sent the payment, I understand people are anxious but there isn't a need to confirm payment and clog up the phone system, if they haven't received the payment they will let you know no doubt!

Tried several telephone numbers and unable to contact anyone. I've had to use the complaint tool resolver to HQ by email. A bit dramatic, but I need confirmation of the final bill has been received by Tesla UK. I've been very patient so far having put down the deposit in 6th April 2016, but now I've paid in full and funds have cleared. Anybody else in the same situation?

You can check if the money has been received and placed on your account by looking at the source code of your account page.
Look for something like this -

Attachments

• 2019 08 07 £90 payment received - source code.png
    2019 08 07 £90 payment received - source code.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 64
i agree - what I do as standard for bigger transfers is make a £10 or £20 transfer, have them confirm it and then transfer the balance... but we all know that aint gonna fly with Tesla :confused:

That's what I normally do too, but decided to take the risk here given the difficulty in communicating with Tesla. I know someone who lost a 6 figure sum to fraudsters who swapped a solicitor's bank details for their own. Anyway, best I could do here was write down the details as soon as I saw them, and compare those details with the printout I took to the bank just in case someone had somehow tampered with my printout on the way. The huge sums involved (e.g. 4000 buyers transferring £50K each), and the poor communication from Tesla, isn't a great combination.

You can check if the money has been received and placed on your account by looking at the source code of your account page.
yip, that works - I can see in source that they have credited my payment... search your Source Code for "ExistingDeposit"... then there is no need for you to phone them.. ;-) .

Pls note, that the amount that reflected was obviously the full amount that I've paid thus far, Reservation Dep + Ordering Dep + Balance Payment (naturally total price less the £3500 grant)

Reactions: vinodpatel

There's balance remaining $0000

upload_2019-8-7_14-40-33.png

Thanks for your help. According to the source code it looks like my account balance is $0000
upload_2019-8-7_14-44-42.png

That's what I normally do too, but decided to take the risk here given the difficulty in communicating with Tesla. I know someone who lost a 6 figure sum to fraudsters who swapped a solicitor's bank details for their own. Anyway, best I could do here was write down the details as soon as I saw them, and compare those details with the printout I took to the bank just in case someone had somehow tampered with my printout on the way. The huge sums involved (e.g. 4000 buyers transferring £50K each), and the poor communication from Tesla, isn't a great combination.

Always worth being careful but as long as you are careful I can't see any issues, login to your account on their website and access the pdf direct then setup the payment using these details. Once you have the invoice and payment details you can make the payment and your good to go!

Perhaps it takes more than two days for them to acknowledge full payment of invoice. I have now received texts and email about a delivery appointment, but no confirmation payment or contract as the documents still the same before payment.

Seems like they're woefully understaffed in admin and sales. Guess they know that reservation holders wont easily be deterred as there is little competition at the moment...until the german marques wake out of their slumber and play catch-up.

Phoned up when all the price changes went through to see if there would be any discount for my P- and had an updated order agreement come through for £51,440-£3,500 grant = £47,940 which I was happy about (changed from black to white as well).
However when I go online it still has my final invoice at the old amount with an allocated VIN and delivery next week.
There is no VIN in my source code though so I doubt I will even get it this month and have phoned/emailed a few times and get told the same thing... It's all going to be updated soon.
If only Tesla were as good at organisation as they are at building electric cars!

• Love
Reactions: Rooster6655
Phoned up when all the price changes went through to see if there would be any discount for my P- and had an updated order agreement come through for £51,440-£3,500 grant = £47,940 which I was happy about (changed from black to white as well).
However when I go online it still has my final invoice at the old amount with an allocated VIN and delivery next week.
There is no VIN in my source code though so I doubt I will even get it this month and have phoned/emailed a few times and get told the same thing... It's all going to be updated soon.
If only Tesla were as good at organisation as they are at building electric cars!

Huh that’s exactly what I wanted but they said no discount, hope you get the discount and let us know so I can attempt the same

So what is that... a £650 discount? Not bad if you can get it, though it seems most (everyone?) has been told no discount.

So what is that... a £650 discount? Not bad if you can get it, though it seems most (everyone?) has been told no discount.

P- Price before with black paint £49440
P- Above Price for P- White £47940

Based on the free paint options its £1500 discount which is I had hoped for and is what's being offered in the other markets for P-, if however you want the car anytime soon I would think you will have to pay the original price unless they actually start allowing this said discount for everyone.