Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final invoice is there - where ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a call from Tesla to confirm everything prior to delivery. Person said I could pay whenever. So I mentioned to them that I'm still waiting for my final invoice to which they replied, you have one already.

...But I don't, unless its in some secret hiding place I don't know about ?

Is it in a different place to the Booking Invoice and Order Agreement?

So, the order agreement has a list of the costs, on that same page click on the "Tesla account" and it will direct you to the final amount owed.

Thanks, but I don't follow. Are you saying that there should be a link called "Tesla account" inside the "Order agreement" document?

I'm already in Tesla account -> (Model 3) -> Manage and I have a list of 4 documents on the right hand side

Booking Invoice
Booking Invoice 2
Credit Note
Order Agreement

I was expecting to see a 5th one named "Final invoice" as I have one named "Final Invoice" for my model S documents

I got a call from Tesla to confirm everything prior to delivery. Person said I could pay whenever. So I mentioned to them that I'm still waiting for my final invoice to which they replied, you have one already.

...But I don't, unless its in some secret hiding place I don't know about ?

Is it in a different place to the Booking Invoice and Order Agreement?
In mine, it was just in a line below Booking Invoice and Order Agreement when it appeared (yesterday). Lower right on the Manage page. If its not there, I suggest they have not added it yet.

I received an email claiming the final invoice had been uploaded, but it's still not there. The email gave me the final amount and the bank details too, but I'd really like to see the final invoice to check that the price change was applied.

I received an email claiming the final invoice had been uploaded, but it's still not there. The email gave me the final amount and the bank details too, but I'd really like to see the final invoice to check that the price change was applied.

I have a final invoice and yes it is listed under all the other options, although my estimated delivery date isn’t until next month.

I'm not sure I'd ever pay a 50k bill to an account number that was emailed to me .

Apparently a pay button is supposed to appear on the page to enter your details
There is no pay button, you need to do a bank transfer. No-one can just take money out of your account with your account number and sort code.

Same boat - got the email listing the 'outstanding balance to pay' and saying the final invoice has been uploaded (I can't see it)

The 'outstanding balance' figure:
  • Was based on the figure from the order agreement document from I think May
  • Seemed to take into account the £3k already paid in reservation and deposit
  • Didn't take off the £3.5k plugin grant
I just emailed DeliveryGB about this and the autoresponse says:

"Please be aware due to the high volume of emails we are currently receiving there may be a delay in reply. ... If you are writing to confirm information regarding recent pricing changes, please be aware your order agreement shall be updated to reflect the latest pricing. Please check this on your Tesla Account."

This is heartening to me because I was gearing up to have to cancel and re-order since the current asking price for my config is now about £5k cheaper

"Please be aware due to the high volume of emails we are currently receiving there may be a delay in reply. ... If you are writing to confirm information regarding recent pricing changes, please be aware your order agreement shall be updated to reflect the latest pricing. Please check this on your Tesla Account."

This is heartening to me because I was gearing up to have to cancel and re-order since the current asking price for my config is now about £5k cheaper

Yes I did a full investigation of the price in the email and how they may have got to that figure and all they have done is used my Order Agreement pricing as is, which is from May and has never been updated.

Post your account number and sort code and I’ll prove you wrong.

Actually I won’t as that would be illegal.
You would have to to setup a direct debit with my account details and you would need my address, that is the only way, and Tesla aren’t going to setup a direct debit to take the full amount, plus that can take weeks to setup :) Jeremy Clarkson did it a while back in a newspaper and one person signed him up for direct debits with a charity, but that was all that could be done, and is technically illegal yes as you have to be the person signing up.

Last edited:
You would have to to setup a direct debit with my account details and you would need my address, that is the only way, and Tesla aren’t going to setup a direct debit to take the full amount, plus that can take weeks to setup :) Jeremy Clarkson did it a while back in a newspaper and one person signed him up for direct debits with a charity, but that was all that could be done, and is technically illegal yes as you have to be the person signing up.
If you pay cheque you give your full name, sort code, account number and signature!

Same boat - got the email listing the 'outstanding balance to pay' and saying the final invoice has been uploaded (I can't see it)

The 'outstanding balance' figure:
  • Was based on the figure from the order agreement document from I think May
  • Seemed to take into account the £3k already paid in reservation and deposit
  • Didn't take off the £3.5k plugin grant

Update: Just got an email asking me to complete my delivery profile (already done months ago) and giving me a delivery estimate which is 17th-24th i.e. the original window before it was brought forward. Due to the uncertainty it could nowbe anywhere from 7th-24th so 4 days or 3 weeks. Still no final invoice.

I've emailed about the invoice so hopefully it will get sorted in the meantime. I guess I should just ignore the automated emails - someone's a bit mailmerge happy