Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally delivered- LR white exterior with 19" tires in TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered in June and the Delivery is supposed to be in Oct, so lucky that I got a message and they can deliver in Sep. I believe Tesla is accelerating the delivery speed in Q3 to make sure they have a good quarterly financial report.

First Impression is pretty amazing, the interior looks much better than my model 3. and it is so powerful while you are driving on a highway.

Something I still need some time to get used to

1. The turn signal - Definitely need much more time to get used to. So difficult to find the correct button while you are driving.
2. For model 3, when I release the break, the car will start moving like the traditional vehicle, but in model s, I can't setup the car in this way. Does anyone know how?
3. The horn is not a problem, you don't need to find that specific button, you can put your entire hand on the right, it will work.

Reactions: mdk89135
I ordered on May 15, 2021 a Black LR with Cream Interior and 19" wheels. Today, my 10/7 - 10/27 delivery date was moved. Now shows - Estimated Delivery: October 31 - November 20 Still no VIN.

Delivery to Chicago suburbs. I guess TX gets priority. :(

Ordered in June and the Delivery is supposed to be in Oct, so lucky that I got a message and they can deliver in Sep. I believe Tesla is accelerating the delivery speed in Q3 to make sure they have a good quarterly financial report.

First Impression is pretty amazing, the interior looks much better than my model 3. and it is so powerful while you are driving on a highway.

Something I still need some time to get used to

1. The turn signal - Definitely need much more time to get used to. So difficult to find the correct button while you are driving.
2. For model 3, when I release the break, the car will start moving like the traditional vehicle, but in model s, I can't setup the car in this way. Does anyone know how?
3. The horn is not a problem, you don't need to find that specific button, you can put your entire hand on the right, it will work.
N e.
They don’t have “creep” available in the new S software yet. Not sure if they will add even but many people do like it to behave that way in tight spots.