Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally! Didn't need Randy Pobst to beat that time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just watched his video again. He went in hot on 2 high speed corners and lost probably over a second right there.
I'm sure with a little more seat time Odiemac can get 1:45. Once track mode is released I do think I'll get the under for the win :)
If a professional driver gets a lap under track mode it will be interesting to see the results. And if same driver puts on sticker tires 1:42 does indeed seem within reach.

Cameron Rogers is a Randy Pobst level driver...
He is not (and that's no knock, because I'm quick to add that I'm no Cameron Rogers ;) ).

Randy Pobst is a pro driver, or maybe formerly a pro-driver and semi-retired at this point? His money job appears to be writing, and I've seen video versions of his writing, too. I think he's got a semi-regular driving advice column gig for the SCCA's mag, for example.

He is not (and that's no knock, because I'm quick to add that I'm no Cameron Rogers ;) ).

Randy Pobst is a pro driver, or maybe formerly a pro-driver and semi-retired at this point? His money job appears to be writing, and I've seen video versions of his writing, too. I think he's got a semi-regular driving advice column gig for the SCCA's mag, for example.

It's pretty safe to say that whatever time Randy puts down is 99% of what was in the car that day.

Reactions: ℬête Noire