Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally happening! - 13kW Solar Roof and Four Power Walls

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm so happy to say that materials got dropped off today and install starts Monday for my 13kW Solar Roof and four Power Walls (2x PW+ and 2x PW).
Hopefully I make it in before NEM3.0. To say I'm excited to finally get this underway is an understatement.
I'll post pics of the process. Let's go!

20230303_081943.jpg

Whoooo congrats! Can't wait to see the finished project!

The important questions are...

1) if these will be double-stacked in your garage
2) how many bollards and disconnects you'll need
3) if you have a rate of rise heat sensor on a networked alarm near these powerwalls and fire suppression

I'm so happy to say that materials got dropped off today and install starts Monday for my 13kW Solar Roof and four Power Walls (2x PW+ and 2x PW).
Hopefully I make it in before NEM3.0. To say I'm excited to finally get this underway is an understatement.
I'll post pics of the process. Let's go!

View attachment 913446

That view of the ocean there is stunning! Congratulations! Feel free to post pics in this thread of progress if you want. This subforum loves looking at install pics of powerwalls, etc.

I believe the date for acceptance into Net Metering 2.0 is fixed when your Utility accepts your request. Panels do not need to be installed nor the system energized to qualify for the NEM 2.0.

Good looking house. What part of SanDiego are you in.