Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally! Service History!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 Model 3 out of warranty is missing service history older than two years. Wife’s Model S still under warranty shows older appointments. App is current version and all filters in the service history have been cleared. Anyone with older Model 3 missing older service history in the app?
The older service history on my 2018 Model 3 has never appeared in the app. The oldest entry on mine is from June 2019, when I bought some cabin air filters at a service center. I had a few mobile service visits before that to correct some minor trim issues with the vehicle. I’ll be joining you in out-of-warranty status on Wednesday.

The older service history on my 2018 Model 3 has never appeared in the app. The oldest entry on mine is from June 2019, when I bought some cabin air filters at a service center. I had a few mobile service visits before that to correct some minor trim issues with the vehicle. I’ll be joining you in out-of-warranty status on Wednesday.
Interesting that I have at least two service events in 2020 that are now gone. Oldest is 10/2020. Thanks for your reply