TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Financing Two Days After Ordering?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by TravMor, Aug 11, 2018.

1. yblaser

yblaser Member

Costa Mesa Delivery Center
    3140 Pullman Road
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

• Like x 1
  2. Sg911

Sg911 Member

Thank you- right off highway 55! I know exactly where that is

3. ChrisH

ChrisH Active Member

My “earliest available delivery date” has changed from Aug 17th to Aug 21st. Washington state.

4. Fudd

Fudd Member

That's a great sign. Happened to me, got a call from an IDA within 24 hours with a VIN... It likely means youve been matched to a car that has been produced. Good luck! Mine is just like yours, but with AWD. Beautiful color!

5. ChrisH

ChrisH Active Member

Anyone know if/why some IDAs email vs call with a VIN?

6. IslandGirl

IslandGirl Member

My first order was an email. My second (current) order was a call. With my first order, i noticed reps used one of the other for first contact and it depended on the rep.

7. TravMor

TravMor Member

You were half right! My IDA emailed me tonight to have me confirm my vehicle configuration and make sure I submitted my credit application. I emailed back and confirmed my configuration and told him I already got approved for financing day before yesterday (I assumed he would be able to see that in my portal, but I guess not). I am hoping he emails back with my VIN and to schedule delivery!!

8. VLTWGGN

VLTWGGN Member

I had a reservation from 3/6/18. Ordered the car on 7/26/18 expecting a 2-4mo wait. Took delivery of the car 9 days later on 8/4...

P3D+
    No EAP
    Black/White

• Love x 1
  9. Sg911

Sg911 Member

That’s encouraging I have a similar build

10. TravMor

TravMor Member

Another Update:
    Configured: 08/09/2018
    Received VIN: 08/14/2018
    Delivery Scheduled: 08/20/2018

11. TravMor

TravMor Member

Got a call today from the dealership... My car arrived already and passed inspection. I asked if there was any reason why I needed to wait 4 days from now to get the car if the car was ready, my financing was done and everything else was done... He said, there was no reason at all and I could go ahead and come down tomorrow for delivery. Unfortunately I have prior commitments, so I am going down day after tomorrow. But either way my delivery date has been moved up 2 days to 08/18/2018. I am thrilled by this quick timeline so far!