Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FINLAND 2022 deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you know it is without USS? And do you know if your car have the new cameras with 5MP instead of 1,2MP?
My car is preregistered and has type certification number e4*2007/46*1293*26 and from here [Wiki] Model 3 / Model Y - Technische Veränderungen / Details you can see that changes list removal of ultrasonicsensors for that type certification number.

EDIT: No idea about the cameras, i think that is change that does not need type certification change

My car is preregistered and has type certification number e4*2007/46*1293*26 and from here [Wiki] Model 3 / Model Y - Technische Veränderungen / Details you can see that changes list removal of ultrasonicsensors for that type certification number.

EDIT: No idea about the cameras, i think that is change that does not need type certification change
I am waiting for a car with the same type approval.

Type approval says "remove ultrasonic sensors as an option". It is not the same as having them removed. The last three words of the sentence are vague.

I hope they have been removed and that I will get new 5MP cameras on my car, but have not received confirmation.

Reactions: Hippy
Congratulations! Any idea which ship it was on?

Does anyone with a 2023 LR order and previous SMS EDD of Dec 5 - Dec 16 from two weeks back have any new information regarding their delivery?
And I also have same SMS EDD. The next text after registration number is where will be a link where you can reserve your delivery date and time. I think that text message will come this or next week. I will let you know when it happens.

Reactions: Hippy
So looks like the rest of us in the same window (SMS 5.12->, EDD 25.11-9.12) can start being anxious about the imminent arrival of those SMSs
Searched my reg number from Trafi and it not registered yet, it has been informed or what is the right term, maybe pre registered?. Tesla rep said that they will send the delivery reservation link SMS when the car is closer to Finland.

Is people getting deliveries at all? Does Finland get only end of the quarter deliveries or does Tesla deliver throught the year?

I ordered M3LR on early August. Got EDD to between Dec 5 - Jan 15. As September came, EDD changed to between Nov 15 - Nov 30. On early October EDD locked to between Nov 4 - Nov 20 and stayed there almost a month. In the end of the October EDD disappeared and has not come back.

No hidden VIN in source code yet. At least searches VIN" or LRW return nothing.

EDD has been missing also for me for more than 3 weeks now. No hidden VIN. Basic white M3 RWD with tow hitch, Ordered early June
Now when I checked Tesla app there was message that I would need to go to tesla web page to acknowledge something. There was notification that my car would be delivered with Tesla Vision only and without ultrasonic sensors. There was option to either accept this change or cancel the order. Not quite sure about the change, but I accepted the change. After accepting this I could see once again estimation for delivery (NOV 29 - DEC 13). I also cold find hidden VIN in source code.

Now when I checked Tesla app there was message that I would need to go to tesla web page to acknowledge something. There was notification that my car would be delivered with Tesla Vision only and without ultrasonic sensors. There was option to either accept this change or cancel the order. Not quite sure about the change, but I accepted the change. After accepting this I could see once again estimation for delivery (NOV 29 - DEC 13). I also cold find hidden VIN in source code.
Same happend to my today. i did the change afther loggin and now i can se hidden VIN i Source code to XP7YGCEL1PB

That is about the removal of parking sensors.

That is about the removal of parking sensors.
Sorry, I didn't express clearly what I meant. What I tried to say was that I'm not sure what I think about the change, will it be complete disaster or do I even notice missing of those parking sensors.

According to VIN number and ship trackers my car should be on Hoegh Trader, currently at Gulf of Aden heading to Zeebrugge. Any experts here know how long it will approx. take for until it is ready for delivery. I need to get rid of my old car and I would like to try to sell it privately first.

Sorry, I didn't express clearly what I meant. What I tried to say was that I'm not sure what I think about the change, will it be complete disaster or do I even notice missing of those parking sensors.

According to VIN number and ship trackers my car should be on Hoegh Trader, currently at Gulf of Aden heading to Zeebrugge. Any experts here know how long it will approx. take for until it is ready for delivery. I need to get rid of my old car and I would like to try to sell it privately first.
My delivery was about 3 weeks after the ship was in Zeebrugge.