Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finland: New Teslas at used car dealerships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, I have no inside knowledge about their targeting St Petersburg market. It sounds plausible, though.

There is a short YouTube clip of a Tesla testdrive in Helsinki which seems to be in Russian, but I don't know if this has any relevance:

Pate

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm eagerly waiting Tesla to open showrooms and care in Finland. I don't want to pay 20k€ commission to Auto-outlet. Of course I could buy car from Holland, but I want to wait till Tesla has official presence in Finland.
In January Tesla was recruiting personnel to Helsinki, so I guess I don't need to wait long. Hopefully :)

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we could switch to finish, since this thread most likely is relevant only to Finns.:smile:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tuulilasi.fi/uutiset/tesla-suomeen-rekrytoi-myyntihenkilokuntaa-helsinkiin

I'm eagerly waiting Tesla to open showrooms and care in Finland. I don't want to pay 20k€ commission to Auto-outlet. Of course I could buy car from Holland, but I want to wait till Tesla has official presence in Finland.
In January Tesla was recruiting personnel to Helsinki, so I guess I don't need to eait long. Hopefully :)

- - - Updated - - -

Had to delete link to recruiting news, apparently got blocked in filter. But Finns will find it in Tuulilasi car magazine under headline "Tesla Suomeen – rekrytoi myyntihenkilökuntaa Helsinkiin".

Ps. I guess we could switch to Finnish, since this thread most likely is only relevant to Finns :)

- - - Updated - - -

Has any reader any inside information about Tesla coming to Finland?

.../ Ps. I guess we could switch to Finnish, since this thread most likely is only relevant to Finns :)
The current common practice on the forum so far is to keep the non-english threads in the TMC Community sub-forum. And in the Europe section there already is a thread for Finland so IMHO that could perhaps be a good place to make the switch… :smile:

Finland | TMC