Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware: How far behind?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume you meant you're on 2.32.23 (the version you list doesn't exist). I'm still on 2.28.19; that's 14 versions behind the latest reported one on ev-fw.com. I'm not too concerned about it.

Thanks for catching the typo. As you suspected I did mean to say my S is on 2.32.23. Just too bad there does not appear to be a way to edit one's posts. (?)

And thanks too for noting you are also behind.

Hopefully we'll both find our cars on 8.0 soon. :)

I check periodically and also wonder why I am not getting an update that others with my model are getting. Pretty much all these "dot upgrades" are small tweaks. So I don't worry about it. I don't know if Tesla is able to target specific cars for updates for little fixes. It would be pretty slick if they do. I'm on 2.32.23 and have been for some time.

She's driving like a dream. So I expect all is well.

Got curious and checked with the Tesla store in SLC. They confirmed what's been said above that not all updates go to all vehicles and being behind the current release is nothing to worry about.

But I still want 8 now! :)

Thanks for catching the typo. As you suspected I did mean to say my S is on 2.32.23. Just too bad there does not appear to be a way to edit one's posts. (?)

And thanks too for noting you are also behind.

Hopefully we'll both find our cars on 8.0 soon. :)

So I woke up to a "New Software Available" notification this morning. Alas, after updating, all I got was "bug fixes" in the form of 2.36.31. Tesla can be such a tease sometimes.