Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First boatload of M3 to Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asian King has made a round trip across the Pacific. The last Tesla load was delivered to Tianjin on 3/24. It went to Ulsan to pick up some Korean cars and delivered them to Oxnard and Benicia California. Now it's loading at SFO Pier 80 as noted by @Erpel above. I saw it was at Benicia yesterday and thought it might pick up some Teslas again.

Grand Phoenix is going to Europe after more than three days loading time at SFO. The vessel is probably heavily loaded with M3, would estimate up to 5k units.

Morning Cornelia is drifting without a defined goal yet for almost 5d just outside Zeebrugge. It has been unloaded already but still weird - as if they had no bookings and were waiting for that.

NOCC Oceanic is traveling with a nice speed and might break the record on overall transit time.

There’s three more vessels lining up to arrive into SFO shortly 16/18/24th May, so it will remain interesting.

What’s evident and interesting to observe: The last three vessels going to Asia had been only loaded within about half the time compared to the three last ones going to Europe. I’d assume that the vessels were prebooked but with the political uncertainties around import duties there’s less ordering from that region. Another factor may be that Musk advanced the timeline for domestic production - who’d spend an additional 25% if cars are starting to becoming available under much better pricing conditions just 6 months down the road.

Reactions: Electroman
Grand Dahlia is currently docked at SF Pier 80
Asian King is holding off the coast of Shanghai, likely waiting for a dock
NOCC Oceanic is holding off the coast of Belgium, likely waiting for a dock. There are currently 6 large vehicle carrier ships docked at Zeebrugge.
Grand Phoenix is still en-route to the Panama Canal. We have to wait for it to exit the canal to see an ETA at Zeebrugge.

I’m pretty sure my car is on the NOCC Oceanic. Oddly the status on my Tesla account has already updated to say it’s arrived at Tilburg for final assembly! Any idea why it would jump the gun like that ?
If they unloaded really quickly, it may have been docked while I wasn't looking. I doubt it though, since I think I checked yesterday and it was still sailing through the English Channel. Also, the destination is still set to Zeebrugge. Just be patient and don't drive yourself too crazy. You will have the car soon.