Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First boatload of M3 to Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check the linked sheet posted by @Erpel upthread. It has a comprehensive list of vessels with dates and destinations.

Ok thanks.

So if my count is good, there were in Q1:

-8 boats for Europe
-8 boats for China

And sor far in Q2:

-1 boat for Japan
-3 boats for Europe
-3 boats for China

And 4 more boats arriving or near San Francisco to load more cars, for a total of 11 this quarter, versus 16 in Q1.

NOCC Oceanic is leaving Zeebrugge, heading for Bremerhaven. So, it's likely done with its Tesla deliveries and will pick up some German cars. Some other ships have continued on to deliver Teslas to Oslo after Zeebrugge.

Grand Dahlia
is still at SFO Pier 80, but the next destination is already listed as Panama, so it's headed to Europe.
Grand Phoenix has arrived at the Pacific outlet of the Panama Canal, but is stationary, likely waiting for its turn to go through.

Asian King has already unloaded in Shanghai, but is headed for Tianjin, likely to unload some more Tesla cars.

Reactions: Erpel
Asian Glory is going to Portland now, that’s pretty puzzling...

For the next two vessels time wise it will get tight to load, cross the Ocean and unload with sufficient time to deliver in the quarter still. Last quarter the latest vessels left SFO towards end of February/early March and it was obviously not possible any more to fully deliver the cars.
Maybe one of the two remaining is going to the UK and their virgin market where the distances within the country are a lot shorter compared to Zeebrugge that supplies all of Europe - Musk promised UK delivery in June.

I guess by now they will have realised that the one off stock pipeline to Europe card cannot be played again so they may as well continue to fulfill all Europe orders that they have and start USA priority from about 10 June.
We will see when UK cars arrive.

12th of April in Denmark (and yes - I ordered that same day).

I put my order on 13 April. Basically It took us one day to decide if we want to buy the car now or wait!

I have not heard from Tesla at all, except on the option of having anhængertræk and I said yes. Any news from your side? Have you received VIN?

Mine is SR+, Black with white interior.

Any future owners of SR+ from Denmark who knows anything about delivery date?

I put my order on 13 April. Basically It took us one day to decide if we want to buy the car now or wait!

I have not heard from Tesla at all, except on the option of having anhængertræk and I said yes. Any news from your side? Have you received VIN?

Havn't heard anything (SR+, White with hitch, ordered originally on the 12:th and added hitch when it became available) yet at all.
Someone in a Swedish forum posted this weekend that a friend of his had received his final invoice for a SR+ order but I wouldn't read to much into that.

Haven't heard of SR+ but a LR RWD is scheduled for my colleague this Wednesday in Copenhagen.

I received a text today to update delivery details in my account, but when I log-in, I can only see they have mentioned they will reach out to schedule etc.

Has anyone in DK received the same message? Where should I update the info?

Hello. Same here. I received a message in the phone to log in the Tesla account and add more info, but everything is like always.

I'm from Spain and waiting for a black/black since 13 april too. Loan already aproved but no VIN yet.