TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

First Service Experience

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mibaro2, Jun 27, 2014.

1. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

I had my first experience with Tesla service in Mississauga today.
    In short, it was great service. Excellent service.

Here is the more detailed version:
    It really started 2 weeks ago. I made a post on TMC (noisy a/c) and was emailed by The Mississauga SC. They made an appointment for me on Friday June 27th.
    Today, I dropped off my car (declined the offered valet service), and Kevin saw me right away. He checked that he had the other 3 or 4 minor things I wanted them to look at. (crackling speaker, J1772 adapter, seat clip was loose).

-After checking the car for scratches, I was put in a model S and driven back to work (I declined a loaner since I wouldn't need it).
    --At noon, I was called by Britney and given an update on the car. I was told it would be done when I finished work at 3:30.
    At 3:20, I received a call that the car was en route being delivered to me.
    I received the car at 3:30 with everything done that I had asked. Plus a very good car wash.

Overall, a great experience.

Way to go Tesla!

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

And very nice of you to follow up with the positive experience. I'm sure your local SC appreciates the kudos. Way to go.

3. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Model S P85+ "Lola"

Yes, it's nice to hear about the services that exceed expectations, as well as the one which do not meet them.