Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope so! I feel lucky that I’m only 35 minutes from the Devon, PA SC and 45 minutes from the Cherry Hill, NJ SC. Neither of those service centers seem to get a lot of discussion on these forums so hopefully that’s a good thing!
Only know two things about Devon... When I had my test drive a year back I asked the millenial: what is the wait time to get in for service/repairs? he said 2 weeks. I'm sure that was optimistic.

2nd is the lot was full of dusty vehicles waiting for service, it often is. week or two later still see the same vehicles in the same spots. I have not seen the drop off lines like southern cal, though.
Maybe it is due to long wait times for parts in the east.

• Informative
Reactions: Spelly88 and P85_DA
First off, I'm sorry you're going through all this Dethman... I'm taking delivery in the next few weeks and this genuinely makes me nervous...

I don't know if you're a fan of irony, but for as much as this car has been in the SC, you could have waited on your original order and probably had the car the same amount of time... :(

yes you're right, the custom order probably would have been delivered around this time. who knows if it would have had no issues or different issues.

Oh my this only gets better. So im driving my loaner to work today and...

2lic7qs.jpg

got the car back yesterday afternoon. good news, most things are fixed. only outstanding issues are that the bluetooth still disconnects every 10 seconds, making it unusable. not really sure what to do about that.

an additional minor annoyance, since the trim was fixed on the front door, now the entire door seems misaligned so that it sits lower than the rest of the body. the top of the door and the front door handle sits a bit lower than the falcon wing door handle. at this point, i give up. it works, pretty much, for now. since the shop has had the car >50% of my ownership time, maybe i'll just drive it for a while.

*gives up. :(

got the car back yesterday afternoon. good news, most things are fixed. only outstanding issues are that the bluetooth still disconnects every 10 seconds, making it unusable. not really sure what to do about that.

an additional minor annoyance, since the trim was fixed on the front door, now the entire door seems misaligned so that it sits lower than the rest of the body. the top of the door and the front door handle sits a bit lower than the falcon wing door handle. at this point, i give up. it works, pretty much, for now. since the shop has had the car >50% of my ownership time, maybe i'll just drive it for a while.

*gives up. :(

Here are some directions on where to drive it.

Tesla Service Center
470 W Lancaster Ave, Devon, PA 19333
Get on US-202 S in Chesterbrook from Conestoga Rd and Cassatt Rd
8 min (3.1 mi)

Follow I-76 W and I-80 W to Auto Mall Pkwy in Fremont. Take exit 14 from I-680 S
42 h (2,867 mi)

Continue on Auto Mall Pkwy to your destination
11 min (2.3 mi)

45500 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538

Depart
SFO - PHL
5h 22m
Sat, Jul 28
UA.png

12:05 am — 8:27 am
San Francisco - Philadelphia