Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Tesla Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, it seems that BofA has the best rate out of all the major banks. I kind of hate it, but I am using BofA. I've applied a month ago, so the rate they are giving me is 3.39%. I think that applying several times for the same type of loan within 1-2 weeks counts as a single application by credit score companies. I did hard applications with 3 different banks. You can try it.

After some back-and-forth with the bank it looks like they give me a 2.99% APR. Go BofA.

Hey everyone, new to the forum, was hoping that some of you who’ve gone through or are going through the process can help me out. Yesterday ordered a performance white/white, which I’m seeing be often referred to as a “unicorn”. What can I expect for wait time? Advisor said within 3 weeks. Has anyone had experience with Tesla financing when you wait longer than 30 days? How did you move forward afterward? Thank you!
Ordered my performance m3. Notified it would be 2 weeks til delivery. Got it 12 days later. Start reading your manual.

Reactions: XLR82XS
Was it an inventory model or did they build it?

They built it. Apparently its damn near impossible to find a white on white performance Model 3 anywhere in stock. I'm still amazed at how fast I received my car. Even my local Tesla dealership told me its more like three to four weeks unlike Tesla's advertised time frame of two weeks.

Nonetheless, today marks two weeks I've had my new "Casper" car and I love driving it every day. The windows have been tinted along with the front end with entire hood clear bra paint protection and now I'm set.

Reactions: XLR82XS
They built it. Apparently its damn near impossible to find a white on white performance Model 3 anywhere in stock. I'm still amazed at how fast I received my car. Even my local Tesla dealership told me its more like three to four weeks unlike Tesla's advertised time frame of two weeks.

Nonetheless, today marks two weeks I've had my new "Casper" car and I love driving it every day. The windows have been tinted along with the front end with entire hood clear bra paint protection and now I'm set.
Exactly the way it should be. Kudos on the PPF - my 3 is getting PPF done now this weekend. Did you opt for the headlights and mirrors?