Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats suggestions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Link to Amazon mats you got ?
I'd second this desire. I've had the 3D mats in my 18 Model S, but just sold it and got a 23 S and was looking for new ones. I was just going to purchase the 3D but they are going for $240 on Amazon and the Tesla ones are $250 as the OP mentioned. So I'd love to find ones similar to the 3D ones I had in my old car but for much cheaper. Ostrichsak if you have the link to your less expensive but just as nice mats I'd love to have it.

I'd second this desire. I've had the 3D mats in my 18 Model S, but just sold it and got a 23 S and was looking for new ones. I was just going to purchase the 3D but they are going for $240 on Amazon and the Tesla ones are $250 as the OP mentioned. So I'd love to find ones similar to the 3D ones I had in my old car but for much cheaper. Ostrichsak if you have the link to your less expensive but just as nice mats I'd love to have it.
Next to or surpassing 3D, Tuxmats
1700224590908.png

For my Model 3, I got cocomats (former 911 owner), which looked great, as I got blue to match the color of my car (See photo below). Not cheap, but very good quality.

Thinking about getting some for my Model S in red at some point.

IMG_0240.jpeg

Received delivery of my new 23' Model S just yesterday and looking for Model S.

The rubber ones on Tesla website looks good but am also looking for something that look slightly different than just rubber look. Any suggestions? The Tesla ones are 250 USD and am sure for that kind of money there are many other options too if not even for less.

I also see these matching the factory ones design for less....
Absolutely, fellow Tesla owner! When it comes to floor liners, I've found that TESERY's Tesla-specific mats strike the perfect balance between quality and affordability. Having used a generic set from Costco before, I understand the frustration with ill-fitting options. TESERY's all-weather floor mats are tailored for Tesla vehicles, ensuring a precise fit that not only provides superior protection but also enhances the aesthetics of your car.

At $169, TESERY's mats are competitively priced compared to Tesla's $250 option. You're getting excellent value without compromising on quality. I made the switch to TESERY, and I couldn't be happier – the fit is impeccable, and the added layer of protection is worth every penny.

Check out TESERY's Tesla floor mats here: Tesla Model Y all weather floor mats. Make your Tesla driving experience even better with the right floor mats! 🚗✨

• Funny
Reactions: teko
I got the 3D MAXPIDER .... They look great, fit is excellent, and they don't have the cheap-looking rubber styling like the Tesla original rubber mats, and instead, the material is just the perfect balance for not being rubber and not being fiber either.

1700841695332.png

I got the 3D MAXPIDER .... They look great, fit is excellent, and they don't have the cheap-looking rubber styling like the Tesla original rubber mats, and instead, the material is just the perfect balance for not being rubber and not being fiber either.

View attachment 993485
I have these and yes they are great
I did have to add Lasfit center console side protectors
1700881894208.png

The combo provided the complete protection
Then Tuxmats came out and feel they have the best protection not needing the center console side protection
1700882059480.png

Try either scenario
Either are the best

I have these and yes they are great
I did have to add Lasfit center console side protectors
View attachment 993635
The combo provided the complete protection
Then Tuxmats came out and feel they have the best protection not needing the center console side protection
View attachment 993636
Try either scenario
Either are the best
Lassiter only has the center console kick guards for Model Y.

It's a shame that nobody makes floor mats that match the cream carpet. I know some people just opt for black mats and like the contrast, but the look is not for me.
My 1998 Toyota Supra was Quicksilver exterior w/ cream interior (targa top, not like you asked... lol) and had factory cream floor mats. I swore I'd never make the mistake of light colored floor mats (especially carpeted) in Norther Colorado again. I put some black all season floor liners in it and it looked fine. IMO light colored floor mats can look tacky. I even did gray ones from Weathertech in my Tacoma to match the gray interior and those looked stupid. Sold them and dropped in the same thing in black and it looked 5x better.

View attachment 993485
Those are excellent. Which style is that? They don’t look like Kagu in the picture. I have the Elegant weave and really like balance between coverage and softer finish.

My 1998 Toyota Supra was Quicksilver exterior w/ cream interior (targa top, not like you asked... lol) and had factory cream floor mats. I swore I'd never make the mistake of light colored floor mats (especially carpeted) in Norther Colorado again. I put some black all season floor liners in it and it looked fine. IMO light colored floor mats can look tacky. I even did gray ones from Weathertech in my Tacoma to match the gray interior and those looked stupid. Sold them and dropped in the same thing in black and it looked 5x better.
That's great you found the contrast to be to your liking. I think it looks tacky to have the floormats in a totally different color from the carpet. It's like they were pulled from a different car or were generic. My 2015 had a tan interior with black carpet and that was ideal.

The cream floormats have held up better than I thought they would over the past year, but I have a truck for rainy/snowy weather. Still, it would be nice if Tuxmat or 3d made a woven liner in cream.

Just get the 3D Kagu, not really sure if anybody mentioned it, but it’s extremely easy to clean, has great wraparound features to retain spills or water, and will even look great in 19 seconds by shooting some interior cleaner on it and wiping.

If you don’t like the logo—and I did not—take a black sharpie to it and then it is barely noticeable. I suppose if you really wanted to you could mask off the logo and shoot it with some black spray paint. Either way you’re not gonna notice the logo again.

That's great you found the contrast to be to your liking. I think it looks tacky to have the floormats in a totally different color from the carpet. It's like they were pulled from a different car or were generic. My 2015 had a tan interior with black carpet and that was ideal.

The cream floormats have held up better than I thought they would over the past year, but I have a truck for rainy/snowy weather. Still, it would be nice if Tuxmat or 3d made a woven liner in cream.
I think it was the lesser of two evils TBH. In the case of the Supra (and most other cars) every other interior panel and piece is black. So the black floor mats don't look that out-of-place since most other aspects of the interior (save for the seats and maybe center console, depending on the car) tend to be black. My ideal situation is to have black carpet then it's a non-issue. Light colored carpeted floors are just a bad idea unless you live in an area where all you get is rain. In much of the Midwest this is a recipe for a dirty and beat up looking floor in a short period of time. I think most manufacturers have caught onto that by now though.