Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For AWD owners wanting a P3D-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ElectricIAC disagreed with my post about my asking how could someone disagree with that I wouldn't buy this....
Earlier in this forum’s existence, there was a “dislike” button. Because that seemed negative and un-collegial, TMC changed it to “disagree”. It has, and continues, to be used for both purposes. Just consider it the “dis” button, and don’t take it too seriously. Too many people who dislike debate use it as if they invented it.

• Love
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Earlier in this forum’s existence, there was a “dislike” button. Because that seemed negative and un-collegial, TMC changed it to “disagree”. It has, and continues, to be used for both purposes. Just consider it the “dis” button, and don’t take it too seriously. Too many people who dislike debate use it as if they invented it.
People take things way too personally. :)

Let it go, folks. We're not voting you off the island.

• Disagree
Reactions: TyH2009 and cypho
People take things way too personally. :)

Let it go, folks. We're not voting you off the island.
Then there was that guy that recorded all the “dislikes” he received in a Google Sheet and then tried to blackmail people by blocking them unless they removed the “dislikes”. When it came out, he got about a 1000 dislikes in one night. He continues to be active in the community, but his profile is hidden so you can't admire his record.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Then there was that guy that recorded all the “dislikes” he received in a Google Sheet and then tried to blackmail people by blocking them unless they removed the “dislikes”. When it came out, he got about a 1000 dislikes in one night. He continues to be active in the community, but his profile is hidden so you can't admire his record.
There’s a way around this to view posting record.