Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so far my EDD range is the earliest 10/04 to 11/08, I ordered 09/02 from Los Angeles.
I’m trying to see if any non-inventory plaid is getting delivered before 09/30 for FSD transfer and it doesn’t look like it. wow.
Yeah, the impression I have is that there were probably zero Plaid produced in September. The one I attempted to take delivery back on 9/11 had a build date of ~8/24.

Hopefully this is a sign that Plaid production will start at the start of October, and that they are all 2024 VINs going forward. I'm curious if you will actually get a delivery date around 10/4. I wasn't able to find actual numbers on how long it takes Tesla to build a MX, but for MY it was an average of 18-35 hours from start to finish. So theoretically, you could technically get the car in LA by 10/4 if production starts on 10/1, completed on 10/2, put on truck and transported down to LA on 10/3, ready for delivery on 10/4 😜