Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just got VIN today - PF426. pick up window is Dec 2 - Dec 5 but im not ready yet until Dec 8 lol. I read somewhere that you can ask them to hold up to 2 weeks. Is that correct? TIA
I would just wait and see what delivery appointments are available when it gets to that point. If they're all too early then you can call/text your advisor. The EDD they provide have always been "aspirational" in my experience, so I wouldn't worry about it

Reactions: SistaBigBones
Picked up car today in Tampa, FL. Ordered Sep 6. Red Plaid, black interior, 20", with steering wheel. FSD transferred within minutes of driving away. Panel gaps were good. 2 tiny specs in paint that were acceptable to me. 1 wheel had a small scratch which they ordered a replacement for. Drove the car less than 2 miles before dropping it off for tint and PPF. Don't have any pictures yet or much else to report. Fyi, there is a Cybertruck on display at the Tampa International Mall Tesla showroom if anyone in the area wants to see one in person.

Reactions: awd_rails
Ordered 9/10 SF Bay Area. Picked up 11/18, PPFed, windows tinted and ceramic coated.

Attachments

• IMG_9366.jpeg
    IMG_9366.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28