Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 19" Sport Rims Gen 1 2019 Model w/ TPMS & Tires & Center Caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello there! I bought a set of 18 Aeros in glossy black, so I no longer find a need in these. Washed them weekly with a wheel brush. I, unfortunately, had a lot of mistakes in parking lots and caused rashes on most of them. One is in flawless condition, two of them have minor rashes, and the last one has taken a hit, however, it is fully safe to drive as I have been using them for 25k+ mi. As mentioned in the title, they will come with center caps and TPMS. Tires are stock Continentals that came with the car and have 27,979mi on them. They are practically gone with 2/32 tread on 2 tires, and 3-4 / 32 on the other two tires (was on the front).

OBO $800 (Got them from Tesla with the car for $1500 + tax)

Located in Irvine, willing to drop off to you within a 30 min drive or pickup.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Hello there! I bought a set of 18 Aeros in glossy black, so I no longer find a need in these. Washed them weekly with a wheel brush. I, unfortunately, had a lot of mistakes in parking lots and caused rashes on most of them. One is in flawless condition, two of them have minor rashes, and the last one has taken a hit, however, it is fully safe to drive as I have been using them for 25k+ mi. As mentioned in the title, they will come with center caps and TPMS. Tires are stock Continentals that came with the car and have 27,979mi on them. They are practically gone with 2/32 tread on 2 tires, and 3-4 / 32 on the other two tires (was on the front).

OBO $800 (Got them from Tesla with the car for $1500 + tax)

Located in Irvine, willing to drop off to you within a 30 min drive or pickup.
View attachment 702651View attachment 702652View attachment 702653View attachment 702654
BUMP $700