Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - 2013 Model S P85 - Black on Black - Fully loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spentan

Dec 26, 2012
SoCal
Hi all,

I have a Model S from my fleet (www.acsl.us), that I am putting up for sale. It is in great condition, and it just had it's Annual done for 75,000 mi.

It is a Black on Black Model S P85

Options from MVPA as follows:

85kWh Performance Model S
Solid Black Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Black Performance Interior (With Alcantara inserts and red piping)
Piano Black Dècor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Supercharger Enabled
Dual Chargers
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound.

It has aftermarket 19" wheels, The Rial Lugano Turbines in the same grey as the Tesla 21s.

It was a fleet vehicle, so it does have 76,000 or so miles on it. It has been taken care of with car washes almost every day and the majority of the miles were highway driving (as we are a limo service, we drive between San Diego and LAX very often). Despite the Mileage, 100% is still showing 262mi. I know that at the Annual they did need to replace some power circuitry so it is possible we have a loaner battery. I will confirm tomorrow.

According to Autocheck Vehicle History Report, It has had an accident back in 2013. I bought this as a CPO vehicle in 2015 where that was not disclosed to me, I have an enquiry in to Tesla as to what happened, but haven't heard anything back yet. Since it was sold as a Tesla CPO, I have full faith that it was completely repaired. And until I ran the Autocheck Report I didn't even know this until today.

I also have a Center Console with the Lacewood dècor which I'll throw in as well or will sell separately if someone wants it.

Asking $50,000 obo.

Some pics attached. Please let me know if you want any other specific pics or information. Thanks :)

IMG_4338.jpg
IMG_4341.jpg
IMG_4343.jpg
IMG_4342.jpg