Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE: 2017 MODEL S P100DL. 12k-miles. $89k. NYC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can try, but I think you'll have much better luck waiting about 2-4 weeks before trying to sell this, you'll get a better price. There is currently massive discounts on inventory models and the prices are at an all time low, even for new custom order. Prices should be going back up on Thursday, but they said the same thing about today, so we're yet to see.

I just ordered a new (400 miles) P100D without L for $82300 with $3750 federal tax credit. With L it was $20,000 more, but still, you're getting a new car.

You can try, but I think you'll have much better luck waiting about 2-4 weeks before trying to sell this, you'll get a better price. There is currently massive discounts on inventory models and the prices are at an all time low, even for new custom order. Prices should be going back up on Thursday, but they said the same thing about today, so we're yet to see.

I just ordered a new (400 miles) P100D without L for $82300 with $3750 federal tax credit. With L it was $20,000 more, but still, you're getting a new car.

All P100D come with L, that's why it's not officially P100DL anymore.

All P100D’s used to all come with Ludicrous mode. They are now selling cars with $20k discount and Ludicrous mode removed.
It’s actually a $15,000 discount to remove Ludicrous from an inventory car built with current pricing. If you have something showing they will actually reduce by $20k share that, I’ve talked extensively with California and local and they say $15k off current pricing. They used to add $20k but when they do price adjustments it reverts back to the $15k, essentially you can’t double dip on discounts.

Last edited:
It’s actually a $15,000 discount to remove Ludicrous from an inventory car built with current pricing. If you have something showing they will actually reduce by $20k share that, I’ve talked extensively with California and local and they say $15k off current pricing. They used to add $20k but when they do price adjustments it reverts back to the $15k, essentially you can’t double dip on discounts.

They will reduce it by 20K if the original build sheet of the car had it listed at 20K and the P100Ds with an original MSRP of ~$140K have Ludicrous as a 20K line item.

Here is my new P100D on order

upload_2019-3-20_9-9-55.png

The phone sales advisor I talked to swore up and down it'll only remove $15K off the price but then I reserved it and got the order agreement showing it was $20K. I talked with my local sales guy and he said it will take $20K off. When the configuration change happened it took $20K off.

I was going to do a lease on this because the lease would have been dirt cheap, but my sales advisor said that it will probably be denied since the bank will lose money. I will still try and if it gets denied I will do financing.

They will reduce it by 20K if the original build sheet of the car had it listed at 20K and the P100Ds with an original MSRP of ~$140K have Ludicrous as a 20K line item.

Here is my new P100D on order

View attachment 388439

The phone sales advisor I talked to swore up and down it'll only remove $15K off the price but then I reserved it and got the order agreement showing it was $20K. I talked with my local sales guy and he said it will take $20K off. When the configuration change happened it took $20K off.

I was going to do a lease on this because the lease would have been dirt cheap, but my sales advisor said that it will probably be denied since the bank will lose money. I will still try and if it gets denied I will do financing.
How many miles on the car you are getting? mine showed $20k for Ludicrous but they are only doing the $15k

What was the line item for Ludicrous on the PDF you got when you reserved it?
$112k for the base P100D, plus $20k for Ludicrous and then everything else identical to the one you are getting except it had the Black Arachnid wheels that they said they would downgrade one level in price but reneged on that so I then asked them to remove them because I have a new set of Arachnids already. was yours a $20,200 discount before the Ludicrous removal?

Last edited:
$112k for the base P100D, plus $20k for Ludicrous and then everything else identical to the one you are getting except it had the Black Arachnid wheels that they said they would downgrade one level in price but reneged on that so I then asked them to remove them because I have a new set of Arachnids already. was yours a $20,200 discount before the Ludicrous removal?

Nope, showroom discount was 40,400 before and after Ludicrous removal

Here is the original order agreement

I am kind of getting the runaround on where the car is located and how I will be taking delivery. Originally they were going to ship it to my delivery/service center but there was a lot of confusion on where the car actually currently is (typical Tesla from what i hear). They finally located it and said there is no way for them to ship it to me before end of quarter and if they can't sell it this quarter they don't want to give it to me at this low price, so I'm probably going to have to fly out to where it is and pick it up.

We should probably not be having this discussion in this thread. This one is probably more appropriate

What's going on with new inventory pricing?

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-20_22-9-30.png
    upload_2019-3-20_22-9-30.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Reactions: Pismo