Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE: [Sept. '16] Tesla Model S 75 - Free Supercharging & Internet for Life ⚡️

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sept 2016 Tesla Model S 75 with newest design ⚡

I bought this car brand new, I’ve been the only owner, never driven by anyone else. there’s never been any smoking, pets, and thankfully no accidents or damage. Car both interior and exterior is in excellent condition. Pretty much all highway miles. Almost always on autopilot.

34k miles
Price: $55k

Car comes with Free unlimited supercharging for Life! ⚡️And free internet in car for life! Tesla recently removed these free perks from all of their own used inventory cars, making my car some of the only ones in the world that is still guaranteed to have these perks for life - making it an amazing rare perk combination that I’m still able to transfer to anyone for life! And with Free Electricity, that means Free Road Trips Anywhere, Free Air Conditioning, Free Speeding, Free Driving Up Hill Fast lol. You could technically live in this car for free without paying a dime. Which btw a Queen size mattress can fit in back when seats are down .. jus Sayinn lol

Also SoCal Edison will give you a $1000 cash-check simply for having this car. Works up to 3 owners. You would be the 2nd!

Plus it drives itself of course (semi-autonomous)! Has Autopilot, Auto Summon, Auto Lane Change, Auto Parallel and Perpendicular Parking and more! The Autopilot as ya'll know is a dream come true especially in stop-and-go traffic, and I use it 90% of the time while I’m in the car “driving”.

I guess everyone in this thread knows all this stuff already but in case any new people are reading, this car opens the garage door by itself, drives in the garage and parks by itself, and then closes the garage door by itself. You’ve seen the vids on YouTube etc. It's amazing. Plus car keeps getting better for free with over the air software updates like a smart phone. More games are coming to play in car while you’re free supercharging, Elon Musk just announced even Netflix and YouTube will be coming to the car next month to watch while parked/charging. And this car gets free internet for life, so hopefully will be beneficial to that.

And again, I know I'm preaching to the choir here but in case the soon to be Tesla converts are watching , there is practically no maintenance for the car since it’s 100% electric and there is No Engine, No Oil Changes Ever, No Smog Check Ever. (That means you are not paying any money for any of that stuff anymore.. including gas and Electricity!!)

Only thing to do is rotating tires (but that’s with any car really), and nooo biggies because it comes with lifetime of free tire rotations because I just bought/installed a set of 4 Brand New original model Goodyear Tires that come with free lifetime tire rotations !

Plus you can benefit from the remainder of the warranties the car comes with, and even buy extended warranty if you like.

Seriously the Best car in the World. And rated the Safest car ever made in the history of production cars.

Plus you save a ton of money in long term as you can see.

The only reason I’m selling now is because I’m about to upgrade to a new Tesla, otherwise would’ve kept this car forever! Especially with the Free unlimited supercharging for life and free internet that transfers to the new owner. So if you ever want to sell it in the future, you still have these amazing rare selling perks at your disposal, unlike current Teslas.

And Don’t worry, your bank can give you an auto loan if you don’t wanna pay cash, or I can help find you an auto lender if you can’t find one. Make it happ’em cap’em! ⚡

contact me via here, or text me at three one zero four zero two two eight five three. Can meet you within Los Angeles, Orange County, or Inland Empire to test drive and look at car in person if needed.

Talk to you soon, Thanks!

IMG_1978.jpg IMG_1969.jpg IMG_1968.JPG IMG_1981.JPG IMG_2018.jpg IMG_6731.jpg IMG_6874.JPG IMG_6659.jpg IMG_7291.JPG IMG_6582.jpg

All that text and I had to zoom a pic to see that it's AP1.

So, to make sure I understood, 2016 S75 (not D) with AP1 for 55k. GL! :)

Nice! Thanks for the well wishes! Appreciate the support. Yea people have been hitting me up really interested...especially for the Free "gas" for Life and Free Internet for Life perk, which is almost invaluable at this point now that Elon Musk took it away from all of Tesla's used Inventory cars!

Crazy to think that now literally the only way you can get both Free Supercharging for Life and Free Internet for Life with the new facelift Design, is by buying it from a Private Party seller whose car was made between that select 8-month window of April 2016 - December 2016! So am very grateful I got it during that window, it's been amazing not needing to worry or think about any money going out no matter where or how far I drive. :)

A little off topic, but curious if you have a source for your " Free Internet for Life" perk. I don't remember that as ever being promised by Tesla. It was noncommittally promised for 4 years, then subject to charges which have not materialized as yet.

On the same idea, free supercharging while a nice perk, it really doesn't carry that much value for any "regular" buyer.
Only someone who does really heavy roadtripping and eats up lots and lots of miles would see a benefit.

When buying a >$50k car, saving a couple hundred $ per year isn't that much of a selling point.

Reactions: morbidz
On the same idea, free supercharging while a nice perk, it really doesn't carry that much value for any "regular" buyer.
Only someone who does really heavy roadtripping and eats up lots and lots of miles would see a benefit.

When buying a >$50k car, saving a couple hundred $ per year isn't that much of a selling point.

Absolutely, Have had a 3 for 2 months now, used the superchargers for the first time this weekend. If I hadn't had free miles from the purchase referral I think I would have paid about $15 for the weekend ~300 miles.

I'm ok with that

Oh and it was fun seeing those crazy numbers of miles being added so quickly!

Hey @cucubits! Although I do see your perspective, I think psychologically, knowing that you can at any moment drive from LA to NY for absolutely Free with free supercharging, is very mind blowing and very empowering. It kinda creates this freedom. One less thing to worry or think about in life. And I feel that is where the major value is. Plus it's one more way to rationalize another big purchase because of the money saved not paying for supercharging hahaha .

And when I did the math (plz let me know if I miscalculated), it actually comes out to a pretty decent savings a year. For example:

Considering my Model S 75 with 240mile range and lets say you average 12,000 miles a year

240miles of range divided by 75 kWh battery = 3.2miles per kWh

12,000miles/year divided by 3.2miles/kWh = 3,750 kWh driven per year

Supercharging costs $0.28 per kWh

$0.28 per kWh multiplied by 3,750 kWh driven per year = $1,050

That's over a thousand dollars in savings a year compared to another Tesla driver who doesn't have free supercharging. That's pretty legit to me.

And now of course if you drive more than 12,000 miles a year it would be even more savings. And if you are coming from a Gas car then that savings is doubled! So I feel the free supercharging for life does carry a pretty substantial value both psychologically, and financially.

But everyone's financial situations are different though I know. So maybe people don't care about the extra thousand+ in their pocket a year. But I also would assume those people wouldn't be trying to save money by buying a used car from me to begin with, so those that are trying to not buy new to save costs, this extra thousand+ dollar savings a year would be legit on top of the "not new price".

Just my perspective on its valuation.

Hey @cucubits! Although I do see your perspective, I think psychologically, knowing that you can at any moment drive from LA to NY for absolutely Free with free supercharging, is very mind blowing and very empowering. It kinda creates this freedom. One less thing to worry or think about in life. And I feel that is where the major value is. Plus it's one more way to rationalize another big purchase because of the money saved not paying for supercharging hahaha .

And when I did the math (plz let me know if I miscalculated), it actually comes out to a pretty decent savings a year. For example:

Considering my Model S 75 with 240mile range and lets say you average 12,000 miles a year

240miles of range divided by 75 kWh battery = 3.2miles per kWh

12,000miles/year divided by 3.2miles/kWh = 3,750 kWh driven per year

Supercharging costs $0.28 per kWh

$0.28 per kWh multiplied by 3,750 kWh driven per year = $1,050

That's over a thousand dollars in savings a year compared to another Tesla driver who doesn't have free supercharging. That's pretty legit to me.

And now of course if you drive more than 12,000 miles a year it would be even more savings. And if you are coming from a Gas car then that savings is doubled! So I feel the free supercharging for life does carry a pretty substantial value both psychologically, and financially.

But everyone's financial situations are different though I know. So maybe people don't care about the extra thousand+ in their pocket a year. But I also would assume those people wouldn't be trying to save money by buying a used car from me to begin with, so those that are trying to not buy new to save costs, this extra thousand+ dollar savings a year would be legit on top of the "not new price".

Just my perspective on its valuation.

I agree with you on a lot of things but you're assuming that people will only supercharge their cars even for day to day use. And while there are people like that (including me) most people just charge at home, which isn't free but is a lot cheaper than supercharging (or putting gas in your car).

The value of FUSC really depends. I value it really highly because I live downtown and can only supercharge. Someone who lives somewhere where they can charge it overnight will value it less.

Although, for example, last year I went from NC to NY and then back. Absolutely for free. So that's definitely empowering like you said, but I'm not sure how much dollar value people put on that.

I agree with you on a lot of things but you're assuming that people will only supercharge their cars even for day to day use. And while there are people like that (including me) most people just charge at home, which isn't free but is a lot cheaper than supercharging (or putting gas in your car).

The value of FUSC really depends. I value it really highly because I live downtown and can only supercharge. Someone who lives somewhere where they can charge it overnight will value it less.

Although, for example, last year I went from NC to NY and then back. Absolutely for free. So that's definitely empowering like you said, but I'm not sure how much dollar value people put on that.

Yea 100% Agree! @iqless I'm the exact same way actually! I live in the city and I supercharge all the time even for day to day like you mentioned. Haha glad I'm not alone! And that's awesome you did a roundtrip NC to NY electric drive! I honestly love doing long road trips out of the curiosity of where the next supercharger location will take me next. It's like a mini-adventure within a bigger journey haha.

But yea I appreciate your take on it. And totally agree! Thanks!

Lol, couldn't disagree more. I loved the textile seats on my old 85D, would exchange the black premiums for them in a heartbeat.

And BTW @iqless ...YEsss! I totally agree with you! I love the textile seats as well! Even more than the all black leather ones as you mentioned! The Textile seats show almost no wear and tear at all thankfully. It's almost exactly like how they looked at delivery which is amazing. Also feel the textile seats have a bit of a more spaceship seat or rollercoaster seat vibes, which i personally like haha.

But yea I feel like the all black leather ones seem really greasy looking and almost like kinda lower quality fake leather which I know it isn't but not sure why it gives me that impression. But no offense to your seats though because I know you mentioned you have them...but yea cool to know you feel the same having experienced both textile and premium yourself. But your seats still look great don't you worry! And it's in a bad ass car! We're just complaining first world problems here haha.

Although I think the new synthetic seats they made on the new ones seems less greasy looking which is nice lol.