Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free 3 Test Rides in the Quad Cities Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After waiting 988 days since placing my reservation (before Elon revealed what the 3 was even going to look like), I picked up my MR 3 with EAP on Dec 14 at Westmont. It was flawless in fit and finish, and absolutely amazing to drive in every way. The 3 exceeds my expectations in virtually every way! If you're considering buying a 3, I'd like to offer a free test ride if you live in the Iowa/Illinois Quad Cities Area. If you have to ask, "Where's the QCA?", then you clearly don't live here nor qualify for my offer :)

My offer extends through Dec 25 (my Christmas present to all Quad Citians), as I'm confident that a 3 test ride will accomplish the following:
(1) Convert non-believers of EVs/TESLA into future owners of a 3;
(2) Answer endless questions about the 3;
(3) Experience Enhanced AutoPilot first hand...it's amazing;
(4) Allow someone just thinking about buying a 3 the opportunity to possibly purchase an inventory 3 (pre-shipped to various Midwest TESLA stores) before NYE when the full $7500 federal tax credit ends; and most importantly...
(5) Accomplish world peace (if only everyone could experience the joy of owning and driving a TESLA)!

Longer-term, I plan to rent my 3 on Turo and through my limo rental business (CustomLimos.com) for about $199 per day or $299 per weekend so anyone can do a real test-drive and see if the 3 is a great match as one's next vehicle. Driving 3 hours to Chicago for a short 15-20 minute test drive at a specific pre-scheduled time isn't the most convenient means of doing a TESLA test drive. So please PM me if you live inside the I80/I280 loop, and we'll arrange a time to meet up at a convenient location (your home, HyVee Supercharger, etc). I plan to reach out to Shawn today and meet up to with him late afternoon, as well as Tom over the lunch hour (my first two test rides). Merry Christmas!
IMG_0503.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG
IMG_1113.JPG

... If you're considering buying a 3, I'd like to offer a free test ride if you live in the Iowa/Illinois Quad Cities Area. If you have to ask, "Where's the QCA?", then you clearly don't live here nor qualify for my offer :) ...

There are actually five main cities that make up the "Quad" Cities - but that is another story.

2018 3 MR | 2012 P85 Sig | 2014 Cadillac ELR | 2013 Chevy Volt | ...and a bunch of ICEs that used to be cool :rolleyes:
16.1-kW of ACPV Solar fueling 100% of home + 4 EVs

Your four plug-ins would probably be about half the total for the entire QC!

Just kidding. When I was visiting Rock Island over Thanksgiving, I saw four or so Teslas. A couple were Model 3s. That is a big improvement. In the past, I've usually seen zero or maybe one. (Not counting stopping by the Davenport Supercharger to check it out.)

Thinking about a road trip between California and the QC late next summer.

• Funny
Reactions: 2012MS85
Please reach out when you visit next year! My friend who flew to Seattle with me to pick up the Sig P85 two weeks ago loves his 3, and his wife her S. We’re thinking about putting together a Tesla Owners Club of the QCA (be it 4 or 5 cities o_O). It’s great to recently see a surge in Teslas around the QCA! We even just earned our own Tesla Ranger :D