Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging is back for NEW Inventory Model S and Model X!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla
FreeSuperCharging.png

Yup. Confirmed right now. If you purchase one of the Model S or Model X on that site, they come with Free Supercharging for Life (does not transfer to new owner if sold). It's only valid for those on that site, and there are limited quantities. Basically this is their "fire sale" for the older Model S and Model X. Does not apply to new custom order ones, just what you see on their site as new inventory.

I want to have Free Supercharging to come back in general. I do understand that too many people may use it. But it's really a great selling tool.

I would even pay for the Option at a given price to add it for cars that do not have Free Supercharging.

Something like: $3000 for Free Tesla Supercharging.

I think free unlimited supercharging, while great marketing, was a bad idea, and I hope it doesn't come back. But I could get behind free limited supercharging... maybe enough to cover a moderate number of road trips every year.

If you wait another week or two, you'll probably be able to get an updated Raven with free supercharging.
At the 1 or 2 Electrify America location in the Bay Area vs about 40 Tesla Superchargers within 150 miles from Fremont CA. PLUS all Tesla's can use BOTH Tesla Superchargers and ALL Electrify America, so YES Electrify America will grow is better for Tesla car owners as a whole. So if Tesla Superchargers are full we can go to any Electrify America locations.