Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free supercharging restore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MS bought in 2020, first owner, build with free unlimited supercharging.

2022 March, feature found disabled

Call customer service, provided order agreement and current registration. said they will fix for me. No response for a month

Wondering if opening a service ticket will get faster processing. Not sure if it helps taking to service center.

Any suggestions are appreciated

When was your car built / when did you take delivery?

2020 cars delivered before ~May had free unlimited supercharging.

2020 cars delivered at the very end of the year had free supercharging for a year.

Doubt a service center will be much help, only the mothership can control this.

When was your car built / when did you take delivery?

2020 cars delivered before ~May had free unlimited supercharging.

2020 cars delivered at the very end of the year had free supercharging for a year.

Doubt a service center will be much help, only the mothership can control this.
Agreed. Maybe the service center is where I can bridge the mothership?

Moderator note: This post plus the one following were merged from a different thread.

MS bought in 2020, first owner, 18model (existing inventory) build with free unlimited supercharging.

2022 March, feature found disabled

Call customer service, provided order agreement and current registration. said they will fix for me. No response for months

Wondering if opening a service ticket will get faster processing. Then submitted and bring the car to SC. The response from service advisor is same to what I told by customer service over the phone.
“Only handful of peoples in Tesla can do this. I will reach out to supercharging team and they will help to find right person. Will contact you once resolved. No ETA”
So frustrated and I can’t find a good way to push them. Have you heard anyone experience this before?

Any suggestions are appreciated

Last edited by a moderator: