Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

From moneywise.com "Unreliable Cars You Might Regret..."

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just came across this clickbait article. Here's what it says about the MS. I say, "WTF???" Takes a "relatively long while to charge?" Relative to what other vehicle currently on the market? Relatively. And loses reliability for reduced range in cold weather (like every other EV)? Clickbait. Totally garbage journalism.

Reliability score: 26

Tesla’s all-electric sedan comes with a hefty price tag — but is it really worth the cost?

The 2020 Tesla Model S is smooth and quiet, with snappy acceleration and a high-tech, stylish design. You’ll reduce your ecological footprint, as it guarantees zero emissions, and cut down on operating costs.

All that said, the battery-powered vehicle takes a relatively long while to charge, so drivers will need to plan long trips accordingly.

It also suffers from reduced range in cold weather, which is why it loses points for reliability.

• $78,425 starting price​
Link: Unreliable Cars You Might Regret Buying in 2021

• Funny
Reactions: TM3blu
I’ve seen quite a few click-bait articles discrediting Teslas, or EVs in general - many under a title like “true cost of ownership”, etc. And almost to an article, they’re heavily biased against EVs and greatly skew the data (at best) or simply make stuff up (at worst). I simply don’t understand why so many are fundamentally against EVs as if they’re a scourge or something.