Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front door armrest changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The armrests on the front doors on my X (White interior) are almost perfectly flat/level and actually rather comfortable. I currently have a signature X loaner with black interior, and the door-side armrests are at an angle--perhaps 60 degrees or so--and not nearly as comfortable. Is this a difference between the signature X's and, the black and white interior, or something else? If I were to get another X I'd like to make sure it would have the flatter version.

Thanks!

The flatter version arm rest is probably one of the many tweaks Tesla has made to the X since it was first released. If you order a new vehicle, I'm sure it will have the flatter arm rest, plus any other new tweaks.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the grand-opening of a new Tesla store and got to see a new X. I noticed a lot of changes in the trunk area and the 2nd/3rd row area. Not to mention AP2.0 changes.

When Tesla updates the X with:
- their new 2170 batteries with a solid glass electrolyte (with 400 mile range)
- HUD interface
- folding 2nd row pedestal seats
- full-self-driving software

then I'll look to upgrade my X. :)

• Informative
Reactions: qadaemon and McManX
The armrests on the front doors on my X (White interior) are almost perfectly flat/level and actually rather comfortable. I currently have a signature X loaner with black interior, and the door-side armrests are at an angle--perhaps 60 degrees or so--and not nearly as comfortable. Is this a difference between the signature X's and, the black and white interior, or something else? If I were to get another X I'd like to make sure it would have the flatter version.

Thanks!

Are you able to post some pics?

Reactions: AssortedBread