Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front End... Hmmmmmm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That logo is way better than the weird line with the t thing on the refreshed s and x. Hope this is for all new cars now!

Respectfully disagree: would have preferred something like the refreshed s and x; would have kept it a "family portrait". (Opinions are like...everyone's got one):)

But it is still pretty good looking.

Last edited:
It's called snooker, you go after a red car then different colour then another red then different colour.

red=1 point
yellow 2
green 3
brown 4
blue 5
pink 6
black 8

white is a minus point, -1

so reds and blacks are most popular to go after and white the least.

I thought everyone knew this :rolleyes:

It's called snooker, you go after a red car then different colour then another red then different colour.

red=1 point
yellow 2
green 3
brown 4
blue 5
pink 6
black 8

white is a minus point, -1

so reds and blacks are most popular to go after and white the least.

I thought everyone knew this :rolleyes:

Good information.
BTW....I'm getting a white M3.

Last edited:
Will take the Model 3 over this! Can you believe they're about the same price?
2017-Chevrolet-Bolt-EV-front-end.jpg

Am I the only one that remembers the incredibly ugly front end of a BMW 3-Series through 1983?

BMW3Series-1645_7.jpg

P90190485.jpg

I always wondered why this wasn't called the 'Rabbit'... That always looked like a buck-toothed grille to me. I would imagine the emblem on the hood as a button nose, with whiskers on either side.
8037560001_large.jpg

Even attempts to 'improve' their looks by adding air dams, scoops, spoilers, and fins failed miserably.
1979_Alpina_B6_E21_BMW_Front_1.jpg

4072131.JPG

These cars were simply ugly. Yet, somehow I was expected to believe they were 'sporty looking'. No. They weren't.

Am I the only one that remembers the incredibly ugly front end of a BMW 3-Series through 1983?

BMW3Series-1645_7.jpg

P90190485.jpg

I always wondered why this wasn't called the 'Rabbit'... That always looked like a buck-toothed grille to me. I would imagine the emblem on the hood as a button nose, with whiskers on either side.
8037560001_large.jpg

Even attempts to 'improve' their looks by adding air dams, scoops, spoilers, and fins failed miserably.
1979_Alpina_B6_E21_BMW_Front_1.jpg

4072131.JPG

These cars were simply ugly. Yet, somehow I was expected to believe they were 'sporty looking'. No. They weren't.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. I see nothing ugly about those. Well, except the purple one :p

Please no line across the front. I know many people who would not get an x because of the nose and now they don't like the new s either.
I'm buying the Model 3 because of the front and the way it is now... so there's that, and the people like me. Look at how many pre-orders after the reveal, the majority of these people knew what the car looks like before placing their orders.

If someone doesn't like it then they can always drive something else... or even better, pressure other manufacturers to bring affordable, desirable, BEVs to market.

We agree that the front should stay as it is in the prototype with whatever minor modifications they need for a better drag coefficient.

Last edited: