Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front hood height

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to see if I can fit a S model into one of my garage bays. I have wall cabinets that have 38" of clearance under them and I have no idea how tall the hood area is. Does anyone have a measurement from the center of the front wheel from floor to top of hood? Appreciate it.

I am trying to see if I can fit a S model into one of my garage bays. I have wall cabinets that have 38" of clearance under them and I have no idea how tall the hood area is. Does anyone have a measurement from the center of the front wheel from floor to top of hood? Appreciate it.

Would you consider Air Suspension to lower the car when parking?

Rough measurement has my model s at about 35 inches from center of tire to highest part of hood.....Definitely UNDER 38".....