Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk mat in P+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone missing your frunk mat:

I don’t think it was ever itemised as a separate included item, but on here we all know that it should have been included until last week on everything except SR+.

I suggest you contact your delivery centre and ask for the email address for the manager. Then send the manager a polite but firm email saying how disappointed you are, how this is going to prevent you from being a Tesla ambassador etc etc.

Good luck.

I was missing the frunk (I hate typing frunk, there must be something better) mat on delivery. After complaints to the SC, Delivery Team and Sales, it was Sales who resolved it. They called me, told me they wanted to resolve it and that there were no frunk mats in the UK, with a long wait time expected. They then offered to take one from their demonstrator and bring it to me.

It’s only a piece of carpet, but I am very impressed with Sales. Nicola, manager of the Cambridge store, you are a gent.

For all the bad forum posts we read on Tesla staff, the Sales team are much better than other car companies. Other Sales people would of washed their hands of the issue after we had received the car, but Tesla Sales are just good people.

Reactions: Roy W.
With the nusiance care needed in closing the front I don't bother using it (but then the S has power boot)
As for a name I agree... if it was a foot locker it'd be the foot to complement the UK boot.
Our US cousins don't even understand that a trunk is on the front of an elephant and back end storage on one of those isn't a cavity you want to get involved with.

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.
The First Aid Kit that resides in the frunk has a Velcro base on it (same as the floor mats). This will only stop the kit from sliding around if there was a frunk mat installed. I rest my case your honour - I haven’t got mine yet! :confused: