Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 55k - Titanium Model S 90D 2016 AP1 - Fully Loaded - PLEASE READ BEFORE MSG - 42k Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well!

I recently brought another model S- Yay! Tesla family! I am looking to sell my Titanium S- You may have seen me post earlier in the month however slowly stopped responding. I realized that it is better to post the car when I actually intend to sell it...

DISCLOSURE: CAR IS FACTORY BRANDED, motor has then been replaced. Feel free to come by for a test drive! .... I put 20k miles on the car since I brought it- I love it so much!

Car has no dents, dings, or scratches, that includes curb rash.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
- Car has frontal Xpel wrap.
- Ceramic coated as well for sap, and bird poop resistance.
- Supercharging is free for lifetime of the car transferrable.
- CAR STILL RETAINS 50k 4 YEAR LIMITED BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY, AND 8 YEAR BATTERY AND DRIVE TRAIN WARRANTY and is TRANSFERABLE TO NEW OWNER!
- Also has rear facing seats for those interested...
- Exclusive combo, no longer does Tesla offer gray interior, with titanium color!
- NO ACCIDENTS!
1f642.png
:)

Thank you! Have a great day! Feel free to ask for questions, and pictures!

A walk around video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dA0h_0706E

Attachments

• 20180601_190151.jpg
    20180601_190151.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 146
  • 20180603_145648.jpg
    20180603_145648.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 20180603_145710.jpg
    20180603_145710.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 20180603_145724.jpg
    20180603_145724.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 20180603_145734.jpg
    20180603_145734.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 20180603_145742.jpg
    20180603_145742.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 20180603_145810.jpg
    20180603_145810.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 20180603_145821.jpg
    20180603_145821.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 20180603_145834.jpg
    20180603_145834.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Monroney_5YJSA1E23GF131800.PNG
    Monroney_5YJSA1E23GF131800.PNG
    411.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: TaoJones and IdaX
Also dumb question what does “factory branded” mean ??

Most likely, it means Tesla had to buy the vehicle back under the lemon law. I've seen threads where this needed to be done due to parts backlogs, as lemon law requires qualifying issues to be resolved in a specific time frame. The OP states that a motor was replaced afterwards, but I don't want to make any assumptions. I'll leave it up to the owner to tell the back story.

While a branded title likely isn't as bad as salvage/rebuilt - there are still implications. I don't believe Tesla has restrictions on service or supercharging, but buyers may have complications with financing /insuring this vehicle. Since it is also ineligible for the ESA, there are some risks associated that should factor into the price.

I should also say that the car appears to be in great condition, and is well-optioned. I'd want a clean bill of health from Tesla, but if the issue was simply a motor replacement that they couldn't get done on time, I wouldn't have reliability concerns compared to any other car with the same build sheet.

The challenge is determining what the car's true value is with the branded title, and I'd look to have it appraised somehow to determine what would be a fair buying price. Could be a great deal for someone looking to drive the car for it's lifetime.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
A branded title is always worth less than a clean title car. It is up to the buyer and seller to discuss the facts of this and agree to an appropriate discount to counterbalance the title issue.

In this case, seller hopes a rare and no longer available configuration will partially offset the title issue.\

Branded titles vehicles are bought and sold every day.

Most likely, it means Tesla had to buy the vehicle back under the lemon law. I've seen threads where this needed to be done due to parts backlogs, as lemon law requires qualifying issues to be resolved in a specific time frame. The OP states that a motor was replaced afterwards, but I don't want to make any assumptions. I'll leave it up to the owner to tell the back story.

While a branded title likely isn't as bad as salvage/rebuilt - there are still implications. I don't believe Tesla has restrictions on service or supercharging, but buyers may have complications with financing /insuring this vehicle. Since it is also ineligible for the ESA, there are some risks associated that should factor into the price.

Thank you. Extremely thorough but correct. Car was waiting for motor for three months while being leased...

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
We c
I should also say that the car appears to be in great condition, and is well-optioned. I'd want a clean bill of health from Tesla, but if the issue was simply a motor replacement that they couldn't get done on time, I wouldn't have reliability concerns compared to any other car with the same build sheet.

The challenge is determining what the car's true value is with the branded title, and I'd look to have it appraised somehow to determine what would be a fair buying price. Could be a great deal for someone looking to drive the car for it's lifetime.

I'll be more than happy to get an inspection!!

A branded title is always worth less than a clean title car. It is up to the buyer and seller to discuss the facts of this and agree to an appropriate discount to counterbalance the title issue.

In this case, seller hopes a rare and no longer available configuration will partially offset the title issue.\

Branded titles vehicles are bought and sold every day.

Besides valued less, some insurance companies do not insure branded vehicle. That should be checked up front

Price is 55k.

I am not able to purchase the ESA for this vehicle. Remainder of warranty will be transferred however. Thank you.
Have you exhausted your effort to do this? I would fight hard since this is a factory branded title. One or two generalized no's from Tesla workers would not measure up for me to accept as gospel. Of course, I do not know what effort you have expended on trying to get one.