Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: MODEL Y FSD 2021 Triple Black 2200 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Standard range rwd with lumbar and radar 20 inch induction wheels

Due to scarcity (its the only like it for sale in the country) , I am asking 75,000 firm.

I understand and am transparent that it is well above its sticker price and blue book but am looking for the right buyer who wants to experience a Model Y immediately and enjoy their Summer with it .

Please DM for pics (perfect condition with light road rash spots on one wheel) and more information if interested.)

Thanks for your consideration !

giphy2.gif

More than a Performance Model Y, which Tesla will have to you in a few weeks time (sans road rashed rims).

I usually avoid commenting on pricing in these posts, but this is NUCKING FUTS. Period.

Due to scarcity (its the only like it for sale in the country) , I am asking 75,000 firm.

I understand and am transparent that it is well above its sticker price and blue book but am looking for the right buyer who wants to experience a Model Y immediately and enjoy their Summer with it .

Please DM for pics (perfect condition with light road rash spots on one wheel) and more information if interested.)

Is this still available?

Due to scarcity (its the only like it for sale in the country) , I am asking 71K

I understand and am transparent that it is above its sticker price and blue book but am looking for the right buyer who wants to experience a Model Y immediately and enjoy their Summer with it .

Please DM for pics (perfect condition with light road rash on one wheel) and more information if interested.)

Price dropped asking 71K thanks for looking!