Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: OEM 2021.5 (refresh) model S arachnids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wheels only, no TPMS, no tires. Swapped off my plaid at 307 miles. As new condition.

In South Jersey, but willing to ship (in the same boxes that my replacement wheels arrived in) at buyers expense.

Photos forthcoming, since the wheels are currently in the swapping stage as I type this.

I have no idea what the market is for these things as there are effectively zero for sale yet. So, I'll entertain offers for a few days and see where we land.

Reactions: elee888
Wheels only, no TPMS, no tires. Swapped off my plaid at 307 miles. As new condition.

In South Jersey, but willing to ship (in the same boxes that my replacement wheels arrived in) at buyers expense.

Photos forthcoming, since the wheels are currently in the swapping stage as I type this.

I have no idea what the market is for these things as there are effectively zero for sale yet. So, I'll entertain offers for a few days and see where we land.
Just curious - what are the specs of the replacement wheels? Pics?

Just curious - what are the specs of the replacement wheels? Pics?
SV104 - 21x9.5 front and 21x11 rear. Photos are in the Signature Wheels thread, as well as a thread I started about painting the calipers here:

Finally got around to taking some photos...but, hey, guess what? They look like new arachnids! ;-)

EOM Arachnids.jpg

I think they are pretty heavy, unlike in the past where the “upgraded” wheels were forged, these are cast.
Wow—what a shame (and a step backward)—kinda surprising, perhaps only to me, that Tesla went with cast wheels on a 2-second, 200mph vehicle, especially when the prior generation arachnids were forged. Disappointing. Still great looking wheels, tho. GLWS!

Wow—what a shame (and a step backward)—kinda surprising, perhaps only to me, that Tesla went with cast wheels on a 2-second, 200mph vehicle, especially when the prior generation arachnids were forged. Disappointing. Still great looking wheels, tho. GLWS!
I think they are about to release the “zero g” wheel which is part of the track pack which unleashes the 200 mph capability. Those will most certainly be forged.