Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD AND FUSC Transfer Offer this Quarter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on my conversation with the Portland Tesla, the key is what it says on the Tesla ordering website when you order. If it says delivery "March or March/April" then you're ok as long as it says NLT March in there somewhere. If it says "April" and beyond then may be out of luck.
Yeah, my original order window was Feb/Mar when I ordered on Jan 13th. Now it's like mid-Feb to mar 31 when I go to my reservation. Based on what you're saying, I feel optimistic that I'll be fine, even if actually delivery stretches to April. I asked an advisor on the phone about this specific scenario and he said it was a good question! Which didn't entirely reassure me.🤣

Yeah, my original order window was Feb/Mar when I ordered on Jan 13th. Now it's like mid-Feb to mar 31 when I go to my reservation. Based on what you're saying, I feel optimistic that I'll be fine, even if actually delivery stretches to April. I asked an advisor on the phone about this specific scenario and he said it was a good question! Which didn't entirely reassure me.🤣
If you ordered on 13 Jan, that was before this latest transfer offer was announced. You may not be eligible. Let us know.

Should the completed FSD & FUSC transfer docs appear in the app or online account? The delivery team said “this is now uploaded to your account” but I don’t see them in the docs viewable by me. I just want to make sure everything goes smoothly since I know how incredibly strict Tesla can be about these transfers & refusing to grant them if you don’t dot your i’s & cross your t’s.

I went into the SC today to order a car for my wife so as to be absolutely sure to get the transfer. She test drove all 4 models and decided on the S (duh).

Took a while to confirm as there was a question about the precise configuration of the 2018 M3 I was transferring from but in the end it was confirmed. Totally worth the extra effort for the peace of mind.

Our FSD & FUSC transferred successfully today to our new Model Y. At delivery it already showed on the dash that it has FSD. It went straight to get PPF & front window tint. The cameras were still not calibrated enough to enable FSD Beta, but I could use NoA. Our S still had FSD Beta when we got home, but I expect that it will soon be removed. I received emails confirming that both were transferred.

Attachments

• IMG_9103.jpeg
    IMG_9103.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 38
Our FSD & FUSC transferred successfully today to our new Model Y. At delivery it already showed on the dash that it has FSD. It went straight to get PPF & front window tint. The cameras were still not calibrated enough to enable FSD Beta, but I could use NoA. Our S still had FSD Beta when we got home, but I expect that it will soon be removed. I received emails confirming that both were transferred.
Are you in the US? My local Tesla told me it's only available for Canada and Mexico.

They are all over the place. Inconsistent messaging.
Its curious some of us got a message and some of us got nothing. I still haven't seen anything official in writing from tesla that this is happening.

I went to the local Tesla center yesterday and asked about it and they said it's happening and that they would transfer my FSD from my 3 to an X I have on order with an EDD of Feb 24 - Mar 2

They put in a support case from their end and now the MX I had on order that had FSD on it has been changed to no longer have FSD on it and I have nothing saying it will be receiving FSD.

Before picking up your car, were FSD as well as FUSC transfers shown on the app as applied? Mine only shows FUSC transfer as applied; SA continues to say it’s submitted and would only show applied for FSD when the VIN is assigned. Not sure if I can trust her as one is shown yet the other isn’t.

Its curious some of us got a message and some of us got nothing. I still haven't seen anything official in writing from tesla that this is happening.

I went to the local Tesla center yesterday and asked about it and they said it's happening and that they would transfer my FSD from my 3 to an X I have on order with an EDD of Feb 24 - Mar 2

They put in a support case from their end and now the MX I had on order that had FSD on it has been changed to no longer have FSD on it and I have nothing saying it will be receiving FSD.
Before picking up your car, were FSD as well as FUSC transfers shown on the app as applied? Mine only shows FUSC transfer as applied; SA continues to say it’s submitted and would only show applied for FSD when the VIN is assigned. Not sure if I can trust her as one is shown yet the other isn’t.
Did they send you the 2 forms to fill out? We filled out 2 forms. The app only ever showed FUSC transferring, but I confirmed in the app chat that both forms were completed correctly & submitted. And as I posted above, at the time of delivery I received email confirmations of both transferring & both showed on the screen of the new Y before we left the delivery center.

Reactions: ChiefRollo
Did they send you the 2 forms to fill out? We filled out 2 forms. The app only ever showed FUSC transferring, but I confirmed in the app chat that both forms were completed correctly & submitted. And as I posted above, at the time of delivery I received email confirmations of both transferring & both showed on the screen of the new Y before we left the delivery center.
Filled out both and was told they were uploaded. Sounds like the FSD transfer would only shows up (on the app) once VIN is assigned.