Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD beta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how do I get Fsd beta, I read that rollout paused by recall?

1122CF98-5459-4BF3-A9FF-83BBB91F341C.jpeg

This one is on the USA .

Did it stop rolling out after the recall was issued ?
Why do you think it is not paused after all you read?

Did you see the Tesla page?

ypdsRbb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it!!! That’s what I get for cancelling my subscription and reinstalling. Should have known better. I talked to Tesla Service and they said Tesla has resolved one of the issues with NHTSA but there is still another outstanding they need to address. Getting inpatient….
It can still be problematic as there currently is two branches of software deployed. The new FSD is still a 2022 release, the non-FSD is a 2023 release. Hopefully the two branches will merge soon.

It can still be problematic as there currently is two branches of software deployed. The new FSD is still a 2022 release, the non-FSD is a 2023 release. Hopefully the two branches will merge soon.
Thanks for clarifying, I hope they send the OTA update soon. I see all these 11.3.6 vids on Twitter and how good it is so I don’t know what NHTSA is still bitching about. I pay for the FSD subscription which is okay but the beta was so much better so I feel like I’m not getting my $$ worth on just standard FSD.