Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD button is here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
went out this morning on autopilot and within 1 1/2 miles got bonged twice. Once on a sharp curve with a truck coming the other way. The other with a car pulling out from a side street in front of me. I have a total of about 8 miles and 2 alerts. Probably screwed now. But can't tell as the new app isn't there yet.
Then perhaps don't use AP and just drive manually. You don't need to use AP to be rated. No, you are not Screwed.... YET. Just drive better for the next week.

Reactions: USCGDAV
My safety tab just popped up after upgrading to 4.1 about 2 hours ago. So far, with one drive - I have a score of 97.... Just have to keep it good now for a week!

The categories are:

Forward Collision warnings
Hard Braking
Aggressive Turning
Unsafe Following
Forced AutoPilot Disengagements
Hmm, that means I won't be driving the Y for a week. The wife will have it all to herself lol.

Reactions: USCGDAV
went out this morning on autopilot and within 1 1/2 miles got bonged twice. Once on a sharp curve with a truck coming the other way. The other with a car pulling out from a side street in front of me. I have a total of about 8 miles and 2 alerts. Probably screwed now. But can't tell as the new app isn't there yet.

the new app is here... unless maybe if you're on Android

My safety tab just popped up after upgrading to 4.1 about 2 hours ago. So far, with one drive - I have a score of 97.... Just have to keep it good now for a week!

The categories are:

Forward Collision warnings
Hard Braking
Aggressive Turning
Unsafe Following
Forced AutoPilot Disengagements

Well, I hope they fixed TACC in the next update I get, or my driving score will go negative! With software 2021.4.21.3 I get 10+ forward collision warnings EVERY DAY on my commute to work. I don't know how 2021.4.21.3 ever got released to the public.

Keith

Clicked the "Button" and I'm in the queue as well.

FSDbeta_button.jpg