Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Download

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've activated my safety score and for the last 2 weeks have had a 99. At this time how long have people experienced before full FSD is downloaded to them? Does your general screen get an additional item called FSD or is it incorporated into the autopilot screen?

I've found that I get a small ding every time I have to use the brakes no matter how slightly I use them.

It's incorporated into the Autopilot screen. Once you receive the FSD beta software update there will be an option under the "Autopilot" menu with a toggle switch to turn on or off "Full Self-Driving (Beta)"

I created a new driver profile where FSD beta is turned on so that I have to switch that profile whenever I want to drive with FSD beta.

Reactions: GeezerSquid
A lot of people are in your shoes. The fact that you have a high Safety Score does not mean you get the beta, only that you are eligible. Tesla rolls our the FSD Beta to eligible users and in limited amounts, when they feel a need e.g. basically when it serves their purposes.

Reactions: Silicon Desert
A lot of people are in your shoes. The fact that you have a high Safety Score does not mean you get the beta, only that you are eligible. Tesla rolls our the FSD Beta to eligible users and in limited amounts, when they feel a need e.g. basically when it serves their purposes.
This has been surprising to me, usually if you pay 15k for something they just give it to you! Also kind of annoying my safety score keeps getting dinged because of erroneous forward collision warnings, also raising my Tesla insurance.

Reactions: fredzos
This has been surprising to me, usually if you pay 15k for something they just give it to you! Also kind of annoying my safety score keeps getting dinged because of erroneous forward collision warnings, also raising my Tesla insurance.

Pretty sure the safety score no longer has any connection to the FSD beta, just to insurance rates. You should probably look elsewhere.

Reactions: cenwesi