Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Free Trial @ $99/Month Subscription

Anyone will continue to subscribe FSD subscription at $99/Month after the trial?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I assume most owners who have v12 FSD should received the free trial. Unfortunately the trial doesn't include v11.x. I do hope they will work back to include v11.x version.

I wanted to see for owners that activated the trial, how many are planning to keep the subscription going forward? At $99/month is more affordable, I used the subscription for roadtrip 1.5 years ago. With FSD improved a lot since then, it will become a must-have upgrade for Tesla owners.

Thoughts?

I have ordered two Tesla M3's since 2019 at a total cost of about $21,000 for FSD.

A couple days ago, I ordered the new 2024 M3P. My FSD will not transfer over to the new 2024 M3 that's coming and I don't want add $8,000 to the FSD amount already spent over 4 1/2 years. So, I going to subscribe this time at a cost of $99 a month.

Here is my fear...
What are the odds that I do not buy FSD at the reduced price of $8,000 this time and go with the lowered monthly fee of $99 only to have it go to $299.00 a month and the cost if FSD also increases back to $12,000.

The above sounds very Tesla to me making me considering keeping my 2022 M3P and cancelling the 2024 M3P